Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-01-2002, 04:10 AM   #91
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Downunda:
'lo all.
Just got home from work and am feeling completely buggered [img]graemlins/sleep3.gif[/img]
Gotta wait for a load of washing and then I'm off to sleep.
It's friday dude, don't go to bed.... get drunk.
Old 11-01-2002, 04:20 AM   #92
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

Wish it was my friday, I get Tuesday/Wednesday off so it's more like a tuesday for me

Besides, I got happy last night after we finished stocktaking; I was so tired at work this evening that when this good looking chick asked if she could try on some bike pants in the changing room, instead of asking if she wanted a hand (which is what I meant to say) It came out as "only if I can watch"??? I had been joking around with her before hand so it wasn't completely out of context and she took it the right way but I still felt way bad. That was indication enough to me that I needed a good nights sleep to get the ol' gray mush workin proper again

And seeing as how I heard the washing machine finish as I was typing this, I'm gonna call it a night. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 11-01-2002, 04:22 AM: Message edited by: Downunda ]
Old 11-01-2002, 04:29 AM   #93
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Gnight dunda, sounds like you really need it. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 11-01-2002, 04:54 AM   #94
GokuZool
Lord Ao

Hey everyone. I've been studying for exams these last couple of days so I haven't been around. Has anything interesting happened?
Old 11-01-2002, 05:16 AM   #95
Sio

Good morning all.
Second lesson right now and im in accountancy, im supposed to be doing a SAGE LINE-50 exercise but...bah I cant be btohered y'know
Ive been working a lot recently so ive not had the time to read, which is really annoying me cause im loving the second book of the Mallorean series (King OF The Murgos) and the whole thing is just heating up [img]smile.gif[/img]

How is everyone today?
Old 11-01-2002, 05:22 AM   #96
Sigmar
Unicorn

Morning all.

Taking a break from my work, I'm having my midterm right now, I start school on Monday, so I thought I'd use the oppertunity to pop in.
Old 11-01-2002, 05:58 AM   #97
Legolas
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Legolas! How are you today? Nice to catch a glimpse of you now and then!
[img]graemlins/hidesbehindsofa.gif[/img] Oh no! I've been spotted!

I'm sure many people agree when I say it's not easy to combine Uni with plotting an invasion which will change the world (any wannabe-evil-overlord could tell you that, for example).
But I've seen enough. With so many new and unenlightned costumers in the cafe, I can no longer wait for the other members of the Terrible Tartan Trio to rejoin me. The Trouser Tyranny has to end. We shall strike...
...maybe next week.
Other than that, I'm fine, thank you

*runs out the back*

Say NO to the Trouser Tyranny!
Old 11-01-2002, 06:06 AM   #98
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Hi leg at college, trying to find the motivation to do an assignment that is due in today... *sigh* I really should get off IWs and do some work... but its sooo tedious. lol, I should do it anyway... should...
Old 11-01-2002, 07:36 AM   #99
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Legolas:
quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Legolas! How are you today? Nice to catch a glimpse of you now and then!
[img]graemlins/hidesbehindsofa.gif[/img] Oh no! I've been spotted!

I'm sure many people agree when I say it's not easy to combine Uni with plotting an invasion which will change the world (any wannabe-evil-overlord could tell you that, for example).
But I've seen enough. With so many new and unenlightned costumers in the cafe, I can no longer wait for the other members of the Terrible Tartan Trio to rejoin me. The Trouser Tyranny has to end. We shall strike...
...maybe next week.
Other than that, I'm fine, thank you

*runs out the back*
[/QUOTE]lol, I never wanted world domination, there're too many problems i don't care enough about to solve, I'll settle for trusted leutenant any day, live in the Notre Dame de Paris bell tower in the summer, and winter in the dome of the rock, you know, be one of the more important people in the world, without having all the hassle that comes from being sole leader of the world
Old 11-01-2002, 09:12 AM   #100
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

LOL [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] I do love stopping here, lots of fun and the most interesting people to see!

Legolas, I sooo understand. I mean you'd think the school would just stop demanding things of you so you'd have time to dominate the world or at least get going on it...

True Moose, Ziroc wants it to be obvious that all Mods are mods and should be treated as such on any board,not JUST the ones they monitor 'officially' so he fixed up our avatars so they'll be seen on all forums.

Well, I had about 15 trick or treaters last night. Lots of adorable kids in cute costumes. But I ended up with some little candy bars left over, so much as it pains me.. LOL, I'm gonna eat 'em!