Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2001, 05:41 PM   #91
Sorcerer Alex

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
DM casts: Spell of Itching - Alex
Alex: Begins twitching and fidgeting and rubs up against the wall to scratch his back.

Ooh! Eek! Ants in my pants! *Rubs himself against the wall in the manner of Choc when he's been in the catnip* Gosh! This is awful! Please cut it out DM, I was only messin', honest I was! I'll be good now, I promise....

------------------

Formidable Flirty Fishy Sorcerer of the HADB

Old 10-25-2001, 05:41 PM   #92
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

Clyde The Flatulent Gnome cast his "modified" version of Stinking Cloudy knowing he'll completely ruin another set of gear, but he must disable Zordakithann, the Stench Hunter, while he has the chance.

Clyde's Stinking Cloud

All characters on the same message board are over-whelmed by the disgusting aroma of a humid horse barn after bean season.

All on the same thread are forced clamp one hand over their mouth to prevent death by vomiting up ones internal organs - No Save.
--leaving all attacks -2THACO, 1/2 DAMAGE until someone lights a match.(this includes finger snapping

Save verses spells -2 to prevent vomit from coming out of your nose.

------------------

"Your right to swing your fist ends where my nose begins."

[This message has been edited by Ronn_Bman (edited 10-25-2001).]
Old 10-25-2001, 05:42 PM   #93
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Sorcerer Alex:
Ooh! Eek! Ants in my pants! *Rubs himself against the wall in the manner of Choc when he's been in the catnip* Gosh! This is awful! Please cut it out DM, I was only messin', honest I was! I'll be good now, I promise....

Hiram wanders over to Alex again and starts kicking him. It seems that sign is still there that says "Kick me"

------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey

• Token lackwit of HADB
  • Sycophant to the Wolf of Azure Hue
  • Long lost brother of DragonMage
  • Bearer of a work of art created by Sazerac
  • Jeg burde blive gennembanket for min flatulens.[/list]
Old 10-25-2001, 05:51 PM   #94
Legolas the Elven Archer

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
okay you little loser paladins, give me your best shot! id like to see you even take a shot at this bad boy!
Wow! Super Saiya-jin level four is ready to do some butt-kicking for evil!

We're in for a real treat here

*notice how I wisely do nothing but comment here so as not to expose my non-existent character to any kind of torture. Is this cowardice? Only in some regions. I prefer to call it 'sense' *

------------------
The last arrow of Legolas kindled in the air as it flew,
and plunged burning into the heart of a great wolf-chieftain.
All the others fled. -J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

Old 10-25-2001, 05:56 PM   #95
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

now, if only my Master were here, we could do some extreme butt kicking!
Old 10-25-2001, 06:03 PM   #96
Sorcerer Alex

Quote:
Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:
Hiram wanders over to Alex again and starts kicking him. It seems that sign is still there that says "Kick me"

Oh you're not serious! Not that as well.... gosh, what does a guy have to do to get some respect around here....

------------------

Old 10-25-2001, 06:21 PM   #97
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
ROTFLMAO!!!
Uh oh - the Fonz is on to me now!! Better appease him quickly - how about another gallon of beer and (damn this isn't MH) umm.... a nekkid dance? *bats lashes innocently*
Hope that will work...*bites nails nervously*
If not, how about...
Hey Fonz - actually Kothywothysnookieookums is a Swahili term describing a man of extraordinary sexual prowess....

ROTFL!!!!!!!!! a Swahili...

Storm Queen has no worries..she'll haul him out by tornado if he gets to ornery! HAHAHAHA.. Swahili for... oh MY GOODNESS... *StormQueen keels over laughing*

CB

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 10-25-2001, 06:23 PM   #98
Sorcerer Alex

Cloudy! I haven't seen you on here for ages, is everything alright? I was getting worried....

------------------

Old 10-25-2001, 06:27 PM   #99
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Ronn_Bman:
If you can get this thong out of his eye, Clyde The Flatulent Gnome be grateful enough to join you in your quest to rid the world of/convert the world to EVIIIIL.

*graciously* "All my roguish abilities at your service my lady."

Clyde *blushing*: While I, in some strange way I don't really understand, hate to part with the irritating fragment of the "atomic wedgie", your help in it's removal will earn you my undying friendship. And ah...er...um..... pardon, if you will, the front of my tunic's "unusual" shape. I made it from an old "tent". That's all it is, really. No, really!

************** Suddenly from behind, Clyde hears the voice, he's been running from for the last two moon cycles **********************************************

Fear grips Clyde to his very soul, for he knows the voice can only be, Zordakithann, the stench hunter!
Ok.. stand still! *Storm Queen calls an autum Squall and the rain washes the wedgie out of Clyde's eye, leaving a small wedgie shaped indentation* THERE! You fight the mageling and Larrana now! BWAHAHAHAHAHA.. and other evil-doers such as the KOTHIEWOTHIESNOOKIOOKUMS!

ooc: Ronn, you STILL crack me up! LOLOLOL!

Cloudy

------------------

CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
Old 10-25-2001, 06:35 PM   #100
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Fonzie Forum Tyrant of MH:
*finishes drinking beer* BAh what manner of pretend evil creatures reside here when one woman can charm you, meh you and your thongs of dire charm Mel.

The Fonz snaps his finger and as the crowd scream a host of 50's and 60's type people run danceing and screaming into the room and start singing happy days songs, MWAA HAA HAA see what evils I control Kneel before me and accept the DARK SIDE as your master.
Ack! NOOOOOOOOOOO! "Sunday, Monday, HAPPY DAYS, Tuesday, Thursday, HAPPY DAYS, ..." aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! HELP! HELP! We've been Fonzed.. ack!

Storm Queen in a poodle skirt? *giggle*

------------------

CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud