Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-06-2001, 07:58 PM   #91
Vicotnik
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Stealthy:
Ooooooooooh, that sent shivers down my back! I love it when a lady knows when not to be one!

Now I'm confused as to what I'm supposed to be watching for here, indecent behaviour?

------------------
Vicotnik, archmage of the Holy Flame - Challenge me... and die.
Old 03-06-2001, 08:01 PM   #92
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Well I saw you choose him, but there was not troth pledging or any family gathering...and I could swear I heard something about a French woman...hmmmmm

Thanks for watching things, Vicotnik! You just can't trust young lovers to er, behave with decorum...er not that I would know anything about that ahhh, not personally of course... um, I think I hear BK calling...toodles! LOL

CB

------------------
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 03-06-2001, 08:12 PM   #93
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

StealthSex - Then I'm your gal! Yeah you know it!

Vicotnik - Usually it ends up that way one way or another!

CB - I see, you want DETAILS do you? Well, as StealthLove usually leaves me this time of night, perhaps tomorrow?

------------------
Old 03-06-2001, 08:15 PM   #94
Charlie
Lord Ao

F**k, I feel lost.

I've been trolling about looking at various posts but some of them are just so big that I'm scared to look at them. I sometimes don't feel it's right to "not" read all the posts of a thread. So here I am jumping in on page four having totally ignored the previous three pages.... hypocritical spamming at its finest.

The good, bad and ugly seemed a title I could affiliate with so here I am as the bad and the ugly. Only really posted as I saw some dear friends in here. That's my "spamming" done for the day. Nice to see you again Ladyzekke, did you ever finish BG2?

------------------
One love, peace.
Old 03-06-2001, 08:21 PM   #95
Stealthy

Hi Charlie, you can jump in anytime, except for a threesome Yes Ladylicious I must depart, but fear not, I return tomorrow. G'night one and all. Sorry to leave when you join the party Charlie, but I am sure you can entertain the LadyWendy. I can trust you can't I? If not, I am counting on you Vicotnik!

------------------

Charlie's S-Plan diet is no better than his invisibility potion!
Old 03-06-2001, 08:24 PM   #96
Ladyzekke

CHARLIE! Wow, don't see you much lately! Nope, haven't finished it yet. Close but no carrot. BTW - Saw your PHOTO!!! My my my! What a sharp looking handsome one you are!
I know this board is a bit hard to keep up with. Sometimes it seems better to stick with one thread so you can actually get a conversation in! Nice to see ya Charlie, hope all is well with you.

------------------
Old 03-06-2001, 08:43 PM   #97
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hey all!
I just added to the colors post for html and the board

Charlie, how are you this evening! Yes, overwhelming, isn't it? Er, this particular post (ck the first page to figure out what went on) is a er, aberration...I made a typo in the title and all hell broke loose. I reposted with NO typo for LadyZ....hehehe

CB

------------------
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 03-06-2001, 09:12 PM   #98
Charlie
Lord Ao

I'm fine thanks Cloudbringer, "all the better for talking to you" as I like to say. I hope your day's going well.

Ladyzekke. Handsome, sharp? Uh... I'm dressed in armour and am directly behind the rogues in the front. I just looked at Stealthys site. I've seen your shot and you're beautiful. You look good enough to eat inf.........

........eh, whassat? My mind was just drifting for a second there, sorry. You may have seen my mugshot but...How, pray tell, could you possibly know which I am?

Anyway, I'm fine thanks. Hope all's well your side of the pond.

------------------
One love, peace.
Old 03-06-2001, 09:22 PM   #99
Ladyzekke

Charlie - A compliment from you is a special thing! Thanks.
Weeelll, I remember on an old thread, old board, we all described eachother. I remember your description very well, and so I'm trying to take a guess. I pretty much think I know. Give! give! Where are you in the photo? Hey, it took much courage for me to send mine, so you MUST reveal! No fair otherwise!

------------------
Old 03-06-2001, 09:52 PM   #100
Charlie
Lord Ao

Thankyou Ladyzekke. That you feel a compliment (a well warranted one I might add) from me is a special thing is a kind of compliment in itself, I am smitten.
Anyhow, yes you're totally correct as I noticed in Stealthys Spam bit. Oddly enough I was lost for what to write in the description post that you mention, it's kind of nice that you picked me out after reading that old tosh. Do I really look like an overweight seventy five year old balding grandmother type or was that another thread

Incidentally I can't post to Stealthy's site. I've sent two posts but they're missing. Maybe there's a net God that plucks sacrificial posts from networld whenever he/she's feeling peckish. You know, a bit like the God of the washing machine that only accepts one sock or the occasional bra whenever it feels like it hasn't had sufficient respect paid to it. Any ideas?

Lovely to talk to you again. Are you still BG2ing or have you finished?

------------------
One love, peace.