Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-05-2002, 04:15 PM   #91
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Okay johnny....

I talked to the Supreame Commander today and argued with him on your behalf. He will let you have Holland and the western half of Germany. But you can't have Denmark with this deal mind you.

Do you accept????
Old 06-05-2002, 04:27 PM   #92
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Just out of interest, HOW are you going to conquer the globe? with pitchforks? lol; this isnt baldurs gate... oh how easy it would be if it were... uh yes, back to reality, how many members do you have? less then 20 I'd wager, (AND NO I AM NOT BETTING ANYTHING; looking at ur motto, and having read the wheel of time seris; I wouldnt put it past u to take me up on it...) A bit less then a legion. You wanna take over the world? build a metal gear. and kill anyone who calls themselfs 'snake'. there, thats my advice. NO GO FORTH, AND SPREAD CHAOS AND DISRUPTION! then whoevers left can be seen to be the 'good guys' by clearning up ur mess. lol, something for everybody.
Old 06-05-2002, 04:28 PM   #93
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Mandorallen:
Okay johnny....

I talked to the Supreame Commander today and argued with him on your behalf. He will let you have Holland and the western half of Germany. But you can't have Denmark with this deal mind you.

Do you accept????
i gladly accept, SIR
Old 06-05-2002, 04:29 PM   #94
Helspanth
Quintesson

I see that the army doesn't have a representative at the Balkans and Turkey.
I am willing to fill that part if Sir Mandorallen approves...
Mainly I opt for Hellas,Asia minor including Constantinople and southern parts of the Balkans.
Am I in?
Old 06-05-2002, 04:54 PM   #95
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Yeah you can be in. Those lands where just waiting to be handed out, and seeing as how you are from there it makes it all the easier. I'm gussing you want to be an oprative. That is what we need in that area, as we don't have any people near there. (yet)

If you want to be an oprative then yeah you can get those lands. If you want to be something else the land reward would be less than it is now.

johnny.... EXCELLENT!!!! Glad you accept. [img]smile.gif[/img]

And just to let everyone know... I have not only recruited here, but on other forums, (uh... one other than IW right now) plan to recruit at even more, and have many supporters where I live. (Something like 30 loyal ones and about 40 that we "drafted".) And why do you think we are recruiting??? If we already had alot of people the world would be ours by now!
Old 06-05-2002, 04:58 PM   #96
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

u still havetn answered my question. just HOW do u plan to take over the world?
Old 06-05-2002, 05:02 PM   #97
Helspanth
Quintesson

My Lord I am at your service as an operative!
-Helspanth bows-
Onwards to Global domination!
If nobody wants Italy I could help there as well since I am quite familiar with them.
Old 06-05-2002, 05:02 PM   #98
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Do you REALLY think that I would tell that to a non-member with all of those chaos causing people around here?? The plan is a secret EXCEPT for those who are high ranking. Before we set the plan in motion and have enough people to pull it off then everyone else will be informed via e-mail, instant messaging, or forum. Then the plan will be executed, the world will be ours, and those who joined early enough will be rewarded.
Old 06-05-2002, 05:04 PM   #99
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

He speaks truth! I have seen the future in the reflection of my vodka
Old 06-05-2002, 05:05 PM   #100
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

yeah yeah yeah. i dont think you even HAVE a plan. you know i might join you, but i dont want power. its meaninless. havent u ever played baldurs gate? if you have you should KNOW that power and wealth is meaninless. the only thing that matters... is... well I'm gonna keep you hanging. and NO the answer is NOT peace or Love or any rot like that.