Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-22-2002, 10:09 AM   #91
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by whacky:
See no one wuvs me back, i feel like cryin *goes to a corner and cries*
I wuv... umm... what was your name again..
Old 10-22-2002, 11:31 AM   #92
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

awe...nathan i did not know you loved whacky....well i love whacky too!!!! but the beer is too much, i want wine....lots and lots of it. and i'm still lurking and looking ot be the last post, it's all i want...well sorta i want morgie too but he's at work now.
Old 10-22-2002, 03:28 PM   #93
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Holy Wow has this topic blossomed, hey can I get in on some of that Z action
I have BEER [img]graemlins/cheers.gif[/img]
Old 10-22-2002, 05:03 PM   #94
Atrayu
The Magister

Word from my forest spies tell me kung-fu girl has sisters!- [img]graemlins/cheers.gif[/img]
Old 10-22-2002, 05:14 PM   #95
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by Elif Godson:

I have BEER [img]graemlins/cheers.gif[/img]
You HAD beer Elif, I stole it *burp* But I did just get a bottle of 100 proof Firewater schnapps, feel free to have a shot!

Hierophant be nice or you dont get any firewater [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-22-2002, 05:58 PM   #96
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
*Gives LadyZ a beer and, while she is drinking it, sneaks off with KungFuGal*
(Time passes) [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]
*When they get back, watches Larry TP LoA.*
*LadyZ sees KungFuGal return grinning, behind her is Attalus with his eyebrows singed off* Anybody got an eyebrow pencil?

Reality Show Recaps
Old 10-22-2002, 06:03 PM   #97
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
*LadyZ sees KungFuGal return grinning, behind her is Attalus with his eyebrows singed off* Anybody got an eyebrow pencil?
*Smiles exhaustedly* Actually, gluing on some lint from the vacuum cleaner bag would probably work just as well. . Uh, LoA, do you have any more of that firewater? I feel the need of something to strengthen me. [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]
Old 10-22-2002, 06:04 PM   #98
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
ROTFL!!! [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] LoA you baaaaaaaaad...errr..soggy boy! LOLOL *changes clothes and helps Larry* Hey, Larry! I'll help you with that...um..redecorating you suggested! *snickers and hands Larry a nice roll of ...uh paper, yah, paper*

Whacky! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] Welcome to the dance with Nano party...uh, don't sit on LoA and watch out for KungFu Gal, she's got fire coming out of something..... No more cheap beer for YOU, LadyZsis! LOLOLOL
LOL Cloudy Sis! Hey it's not cheap beer I'm drinking, it is BudWISER, see the name? It means I become WISER when with my buds when I drink it. Heh... Right? [img]graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 10-22-2002, 06:06 PM   #99
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by The Hierophant:
Well Nanobyte, mission accomplished. You got the smidgen of attention you were craving and people are actually posting in one of your threads. It's amazing what whining like a little crybaby can do for a man. Keep on truckin'.

PS: I noticed your threads, but only the ones in the Baldur's Gate 1 forum, as you seemed to post on topics that I was interested in at the time. I never replied, but that doesn't mean I didn't read them. Drop the self-obsession and get over yourself for God's sake.
Well I guess every party has to have a pooper. [img]graemlins/uhoh1.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 10-22-2002, 06:12 PM   #100
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
*Smiles exhaustedly* Actually, gluing on some lint from the vacuum cleaner bag would probably work just as well. . Uh, LoA, do you have any more of that firewater? I feel the need of something to strengthen me. [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Sure thing Attalus! The stuff packs a kick But then you stand up and RRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!