Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-08-2003, 06:37 PM   #21
cormack
Dungeon Master

I couldn't load up those links for some reason Hunter but I have seen his hatred before directed at individuals rather then teach the real context of some of the passages he qoutes. Just the name of his website suggests that. I'm not going to click on it any more so he doesn't think MY number on his counter supports his site.

The Bible teaches that any sex outside of Marriage is wrong.(Hebrews 13:4,5) Lets not go by what you heard or someone said here. Present day legalitys also do not aid in the correct descriptions either. God see it as a very bad way to defile yourself in front of him (Lev18:22) That's what its says.

How bad was S&G? Really bad from what I have read. Abraham was talking to God once and told Abraham that very thing and he was going to destroy the whole area. Abraham, knowing Lot was there, pleaded with God not to destroy the place and convinced God that there was at least 1 person worth saving. God sent 2 Angels to rescue Lot and his family the evening before it's detruction. That night the whole place filled with townspeople and they began pounding on Lot's door to get him to open up. Appearently they wanted "to get to know" these strangers and nothing was going to stop them. Lot EVEN offered his virgin daughter to them, they still advanced and got threw the door... we all know what happened next.

Do I beleive that ALL homosexuals are going to hell- NO! Thats just like saying all theives, liars, murderers, adultry parcipitants ,etc.
We will go to then! We will all go then is my point. We are all like stray sheep and have gone our own ways.

This guy named Fred is in for some kinda wake up call I think. Love is the MOST important thing you can have and give.