Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-05-2002, 10:33 AM   #21
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Wurm:
Could someone please answer my simple question before returning to this very interesting topic [img]smile.gif[/img]
Wurm, there is a listing of the clans in the roleplaying forum. See one of the posts by the moderator Larry_OHF. You can contact the leader of each clan or even contact Larry_OHF to help you out.

As for HADB, many of our multiplayer people are gone now. Our very basic membership perequisite is the annotation in the sig that you are a member. As we grow, we will have more members who enjoy multi playing but I cannot say for certain right now if this is true.

I hope that answers your question.
Old 12-05-2002, 10:57 AM   #22
Grungi
Banned User

id have spent it all on sweets definately by the age of 2 and a half(still do heh [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) but id have been a happy happy baby and then by the age of 4 when all my teeth dropped out id have been an unhappy child and with no money would have drifted into poverty and helplessness, but hey for those two and a half years id have been living it up, and hmm pokemon cards, anyone remember garbage pail kids cards? never collected em, cant even remember what the point of em was, but they were funny i seem to remember [img]tongue.gif[/img]

anyhows i dont worry about what happens when i die, because i look at this way, i either continue in some form - win for me

or i dont continue at all in which case im snuffed out have no conciousness with which to worry, so i wont even know im gone - win for me [img]smile.gif[/img]

win / win situation [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-05-2002, 12:12 PM   #23
MagiK

Well this is a fine howdy do, but since I was dis-invited to join long ago, guess I will just paraphrase a great scholar "I wouldn't join any club that would have me as a member"

Good luck on your Membership drive

Old 12-05-2002, 12:37 PM   #24
Sigmar
Unicorn

ROFL

Not bad Hiram, not bad at all

Hail to HADB!
Old 12-05-2002, 12:56 PM   #25
whacky
Emerald Dragon

Thanks Epona, i do think i will join.
Ethical Hedonism is a new concept for me, so i'm trying to assimilate it. But it doesnt seem to be compatible with my religion.

No my life does not seem meaningless. Even if it did seem meaningless i would give it meaning, a purpose, a dream. Yes i would worry about things and would try to work for that purpose, but isnt that what most people do, i wonder. Yes people do that, but are unique in this regard because of the meaning they give to their lives. Ethical Hedonism is aimed at "enjoying" life while my outlook makes me think "life is short yet very precious, i must do something for the ultimate good, i must contribute to humanity else my life will be invain" ..... and it goes on.
I will probably write more on this sometime later, for i seem very disoreanted at the moment, cant compose my thoughts to speak my mind