Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2002, 06:57 AM   #21
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
What's all this crap about underwear ? Why doesn't anyone picture me in an Armani suit behind my comp ?
Old 11-10-2002, 07:04 AM   #22
Sigmar
Unicorn

I picture a large town, Ironworksville if you will [img]tongue.gif[/img] .

It's a friendly neighbourhood where people share their stories, invite friends over and swap facts and have friendly debates.

Where you recognise many peoples faces and have many friends. A place where you can visit the local conversation area, be it a Cafe or chatroom and know that you'll be engrossed in an interesting and sometimes zany conversation.

Occasionly this tranquility might be disturbed but that's when the sheriff's get to work and set them straight. Of course there is the mayor who runs the town, making the laws and ensuring that the people of thew town are happy.

People leave their houses, some visit thewm in the summer but many will always stay at this small haven I dub Ironworksville

...stay away from old man Attalus' house though, he's got a shotgun and a mean dog too
Old 11-10-2002, 07:28 AM   #23
Lavindathar
Harper

I see it as a huge castle, with a courtyard. Combined with Lady Zekke's idea......
Old 11-10-2002, 07:49 AM   #24
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

I visualise a hot-line company where dozens of veterans answer calls for help, then when it is break-time, said veterans gather around and exchange old war stories.
Old 11-10-2002, 08:47 AM   #25
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:
...stay away from old man Attalus' house though, he's got a shotgun and a mean dog too
Damn right. In addition to LadyZ scolding LoA and Johnny, I picture Piestrider drooling over Melusine and Reeka('s sigs) and me trying to lure KungFuGal into my house.
Old 11-10-2002, 09:53 AM   #26
Deathbringer

I imagine a large medieval Inn with music, candles, swords on the walls, drunk jesters (Johnny), one drunk-off-his-face bartender (LOA). Large wooden tables with people gathered around holding Ale, telling tales, some acting like fools and some more humane members over on the other side drinking coffee and discussing issues in the designated café-area.

Old 11-10-2002, 02:07 PM   #27
Lavindathar
Harper

Basically, we all envisage a scene out of one of the games, either a BG, IWD or NWN!
Old 11-10-2002, 03:05 PM   #28
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

I picture the Festhall in Planescape: Torment.
Old 11-10-2002, 04:04 PM   #29
Sir Goulum
John Locke

I picture Cloudys Cafe