Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-23-2002, 08:29 PM   #1
Epona
Zartan

Yes folks, I have sold my flat and I'm moving into the middle of fecking nowhere on Sunday (with parents while waiting for my flat purchase to go through).

Been here for 7 years, seen good times and bad, had lots of parties (hey, did I ever mention that I have a dancefloor here?).

Spent the last few days throwing out most of my accumulated junk, I'm regretting never getting round to that Spring Clean now. I never throw out anything, but I'm not going to have room to store it all so I'm cutting back to bare essentials (bed, stereo, CDs, books, er.... that's it!)

Will still be online assuming that I can elbow my internet-addicted mum off the PC for a few minutes.

The best news is that in a couple of months I will have my own place again, a nice 2 bedroom flat a bit east of where I am now (if all goes well). I'm going to go for the minimalist approach (mostly cos I won't have any stuff left to put in it!) I'm also going to get a nice Vespa, wanted one for a while but haven't been able to afford it and now I will.

Anyway, I'm sick of cardboard boxes and I haven't finished packing yet. I'm stressed as anything trying to get it all done in time. Haven't been online too much lately, trying to organise the move, a good mate died, trouble at work. Mind you, I'm still smiling [img]smile.gif[/img] But if you don't see me about as much as usual, just think of me stuck out in the country surrounded by cows.

Seeya when I'm settled in!
Old 08-23-2002, 08:36 PM   #2
Pangur Ban

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:

Spent the last few days throwing out most of my accumulated junk, I'm regretting never getting round to that Spring Clean now. I never throw out anything, but I'm not going to have room to store it all so I'm cutting back to bare essentials (bed, stereo, CDs, books, er.... that's it!)

Hmmm -- not much room to store stuff in a hose ... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Good luck in your new den !!
Old 08-23-2002, 08:41 PM   #3
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

You'll be OK Laura, it's only a temporary Hose after all! I hope things go better than you are imagining it, and soon you will have your own Hose to live in and all will be better than ever [img]smile.gif[/img] Just take care to take time to get the RIGHT hose, one that truly fits your hosing needs proper, cause once you accept said hose into your life there is no going back.

Reality Show Recaps
Old 08-24-2002, 01:48 AM   #4
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
I'm sure you come out fine Epona, boozers like us always come out on top. Good luck in the coming period and see ya around.
Old 08-24-2002, 01:59 AM   #5
Moni

Dang, you sure have your hands, heart & head full at the moment!
I'd help you pack but #1) I am too far away and #2) I hate it too lol. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Congrats on the new Hose and good luck with the Vespa!

Old 08-24-2002, 02:09 AM   #6
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Se ya later Epona and good luck with your new flat! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-24-2002, 06:12 AM   #7
edin gal
Dungeon Master

Hope you get your new place soon. Have fun and enjoy it.
Old 08-24-2002, 10:35 AM   #8
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Hang in there Epona. We'll offer all the encouragement and support we can. And if that isn't enough, my "haid" is perty hard, so you just feel free to give me a whack or few when the need arises [img]smile.gif[/img]