Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-23-2002, 09:25 PM   #11
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by The.Relic:
My friend Sir T, it has been a while, but this ole Kensai can't help wondering if you still sport the ole "Kilt"? [img]smile.gif[/img]
I believe you are looking for Sir Tainly. Though I do fancy the Clan Ramsay Tartan from time to time. However it is good to hear from you again!

Moni, they have much the same law here in Knoxville, TN too. If you have 5 or more you must have a kennel license. I had 5 labs at one time, but my last one died about three months ago (had to put another one to sleep in March as well). It's been a tough year for canines at my house. I decided that I wanted to get one from the pound this time. So I kept an eye on the local Humane Society's website til I came across Lucy. It's a great way to find a dog. We are going to look for a chocolate lab or mix next. But that will be after my daughter is born, which should be just about anytime.

[ 08-23-2002, 09:28 PM: Message edited by: Sir Taliesin ]
Old 08-24-2002, 01:28 AM   #12
Moni

I love Labs. One of my favorite dogs was "Bogus" a Black Lab/Cocker Spaniel mix. He looked liked a miniature Lab with the Cocker Spaniel coat. He was loyal, obiedient, a great watch dog/protector and one of the smartest dogs I ever owned. He had his own pull-toys lol and would amuse himself for hours pulling them around the yard (running lol) and looking over his shoulder to watch. His favorite was the Fischer-Price Jalopy (clicking wheels and a clown's head on a spring lol). I found one in new condition at an antique store last year and bought it for Hercules but he just wanted to eat it so it sits up on a shelf in my TV room.

I am sorry for all the hardship you have suffered this year with dogs. We almost lost Zip to an infection a couple of months ago and discovered Hercules hasn't been letting her eat so I have to feed her by hand now. She has been traumatized by that little sh*t into not eating out of her own bowl anymore unless it has wet food in it and I am guarding her (argh). I tried to break him of it but he is serious about it and I can't be violent with him...she wouldn't let him eat out of her dish when he was a puppy and he is paying her back tenfold. I guess she pissed him off or hurt him pretty bad at one time because he is not giving up, even though he shows her respect when I am present, when I leave the yard, it is a whole 'nother story.