Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-23-2002, 08:48 PM   #21
Evil Al
Drow Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
quote:
Originally posted by Evil Al:
Well what can I say? If you think they are good then you are obviously sadly misinformed or under the influence right now.

Drink: Breaks homes. I've seen countless including my own. And it kills you slowly and painfully

Drugs: See drink but add jail time and being a total slave to your addiction.

Free love: Unwanted children. Contact the NSPCC (Nation Prevention for Cruelty to Children) for more information. STI's see slow painful death for more information.
Erm... OK, but please don't try to push your own views on these matters onto others. I don't agree with any of that. Drink: No harm in moderation, alcohol addiction is a disease which most drinkers do not suffer from so don't tar us all with the same brush; Drugs: Not all are addictive (cannabis) and some are not even illegal (dexedrine, peyote, mushrooms, ketamine), do you include caffeine (which is an addictive harmful but legal drug) in your statement?; Free love: er... contraception? Safe sex? What do you mean by free love? Why is it that girls who enjoy sex are often labelled sluts? Outrageous.[/QUOTE]I should have said overindulgance of these things are bad. What I meant by free love is sex outside wed-lock or at least a blessing by a church leader. I'm not damning drink completly, I do drink but only to the point that I can still drive a car. I just don't think that the older people on IW should promote these things because their are younger people on the board.
Believe me Epona, its not only girls that get called sluts... I'm still trying to get rid of my bad rep.

[ 08-23-2002, 08:50 PM: Message edited by: Evil Al ]
I\'m not bigheaded but go here and tell me just how sexy i am [url]\"http://www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard\" target=\"_blank\">www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard</a><br /><br />War in iraq? Not in my name!<br /><br />Disarm America.
Old 08-23-2002, 10:55 PM   #22
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

so Peter cheated on two people at once, kind of... though one was obliviouse to the fact that he'd been dumped. The girl wasn't worth it, and frankly, who gives a damn. You can keep befreinding him, but don't keep him too close, don't trust him with information and be sure he doesn't get to being around your present girlfreind. As for the other guys, I'd just leave them behind or keep in touch if they were special. I'd care more about my current relationship if I were you, though...