Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2002, 11:24 AM   #1
Kiyatha
Dungeon Master

I'm not sure wether this topic belongs in this forum, but I'm taking a chance here.

Does ANYONE know where I can find the first game in the PSX Suikoden serie? I've looked everywhere but I cannot find it! *sob* If anyone know of a good netstore, please let me know.

/Kiyatha

(Ps: It must be a store that can ship to Sweden, since that's where I live.)

[ 07-19-2002, 11:34 AM: Message edited by: Kiyatha ]
<br />Never Fear - Never Fall!<br /><br />\"Never let hate nor anger guide your way - it will only cloud your path.\" - Anonomous<br /><br />\"This world is too dangerous to live in. Not because of the people that does the bad things, but because of those that let them.\" - Albert Einsten
Old 07-19-2002, 11:37 AM   #2
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Maby you can try here Kiyatha!

suikoden

[ 07-19-2002, 11:39 AM: Message edited by: Megabot ]
Old 07-19-2002, 11:48 AM   #3
Kiyatha
Dungeon Master

That's very nice of you Megabot, though it appears that it cannot be shipped to Sweden from "Amazon". *Curse this country!* Nah, just kidding.

Thanks anyway!

/Kiyatha
<br />Never Fear - Never Fall!<br /><br />\"Never let hate nor anger guide your way - it will only cloud your path.\" - Anonomous<br /><br />\"This world is too dangerous to live in. Not because of the people that does the bad things, but because of those that let them.\" - Albert Einsten
Old 07-19-2002, 11:54 AM   #4
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hi Kiyatha they can send it from amazon i have buyed many things from there , but use your Search on www.altavista.com i did that and i find hundreds of links to the game you looking for!
but Search after "suikoden 1" then it will come up!

Or maby this guy will sell it to you look here!

http://home.swipnet.se/~w-76023/suikoden.htm

[ 07-19-2002, 12:00 PM: Message edited by: Megabot ]
Old 07-19-2002, 12:00 PM   #5
Kiyatha
Dungeon Master

Amazon ships a lot of products to Sweden, I'm sure, but by some mysterious reason they do not ship Suikoden 1, I've checked repetedly but still the same answer: "this item can currently only be shipped within the US" or something. Really bites! But I shall certantly look at altavista!

Thanks!
Old 07-19-2002, 12:01 PM   #6
Chewbacca
Zartan

What a great game!!! FYI a new suikoden(sp) for the ps2 is due out in the next year or so!!
Old 07-20-2002, 12:49 PM   #7
Kiyatha
Dungeon Master

Hey, thanks Megabot! I've mailed that guy who hosted the site you recommended. He hasn't answered yet but I'm crossing my fingers!

/Kiyatha