Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-13-2002, 12:52 PM   #1
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

Well, once I get my PC back up, I'll be thankful for a bit of help.

In the first part of Jedi 2 shortly after starting, there's a couple of long windowed tunnels you run through to get across a canyon. The first one blows up behind you. The floor of the one back blows up in front of you, cutting off your way back. I'm pretty sure I have to get outside and get on top of the tunnel with the blown out floor to get back across the canyon. I'm just not sure how to do it. What's the secret? Are there secret doors I've missed? Thanks guys!
Old 05-14-2002, 07:07 AM   #2
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Well you have to run like heck in the tunnel or take the top as you suggested, also you have to kill the stormtrooper or sneak past him, cause eitherwise he will set off the explosion to early for you to make it across.

I managed after three reloads to cross that bridge.. But you have to be real quick to reach the other end of the tunnel, when you do you will get a load screen, after that press F12 to quicksave and you are past it!

Donīt eat the yellow snow
Old 05-14-2002, 09:31 AM   #3
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by WOLFGIR:
Well you have to run like heck in the tunnel or take the top as you suggested, also you have to kill the stormtrooper or sneak past him, cause eitherwise he will set off the explosion to early for you to make it across.

I managed after three reloads to cross that bridge.. But you have to be real quick to reach the other end of the tunnel, when you do you will get a load screen, after that press F12 to quicksave and you are past it!
I don't see how it's possible to make it across before the explosion, but if you say so. I'm wondering how to make it across the top. Outside, by the transmitter dish on the roof, there's what looks like a tunnel opening. There must be a way to get to that, but I can't find it. Are there secret doors in this game?
Old 05-14-2002, 09:36 AM   #4
WOLFGIR

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Kenyth:
I managed after three reloads to cross that bridge.. But you have to be real quick to reach the other end of the tunnel, when you do you will get a load screen, after that press F12 to quicksave and you are past it![/qb]
I don't see how it's possible to make it across before the explosion, but if you say so. I'm wondering how to make it across the top. Outside, by the transmitter dish on the roof, there's what looks like a tunnel opening. There must be a way to get to that, but I can't find it. Are there secret doors in this game?[/QB][/QUOTE]

Well not many hidden doors, hard to find yes. You can enter the roof where the satelite dish is and jump to the walkway roof from there and run like heck over the top.

Old 05-14-2002, 10:44 AM   #5
Beltazar
Zhentarim Guard

I just play multiplayer [img]tongue.gif[/img] , I like MP better on any game...But I bet most of us do??
Old 05-14-2002, 10:57 AM   #6
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Beltazar:
I just play multiplayer [img]tongue.gif[/img] , I like MP better on any game...But I bet most of us do??
MP is fun for a hoot, but I prefer single player for immersive game play. It depends on whether you just play for the action or for the story too.
Old 05-14-2002, 10:59 AM   #7
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
From Wolfgir:

Well not many hidden doors, hard to find yes. You can enter the roof where the satelite dish is and jump to the walkway roof from there and run like heck over the top.
Aha! There's supposed to be a door in the probe droid room somewhere! Now to find it!
Old 05-14-2002, 11:02 AM   #8
WOLFGIR

Yep, go checking.

About MP, what I really like is that these guys made bots to the game, so people without broadband connectin can play it. That is respect to thoose that buys your game. Thus I like Jedi Knight 2.. Feels like someone out in Cyberspace really says "May the force be with you Wolfie.. Now the bots gonna skewer you poor guy in mp play "

Hehe!

Old 05-14-2002, 02:40 PM   #9
Beltazar
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by WOLFGIR:
Yep, go checking.

About MP, what I really like is that these guys made bots to the game, so people without broadband connectin can play it. That is respect to thoose that buys your game. Thus I like Jedi Knight 2.. Feels like someone out in Cyberspace really says "May the force be with you Wolfie.. Now the bots gonna skewer you poor guy in mp play "

Hehe!
lol, and you know what sucks about it? A new patch came out...and the lightsaber styles are different. You attack faster in medium mode, which is stupid. It should be slower than the yellow bar, but fast like than the red bar (if anyone knows what I'm talking bout)but they made it AS fast as the yellow one was..and thats the medium setting. They also took out th secret models such as morgan and fps/kyle2. You can't make them run around with no heads any more [img]tongue.gif[/img]