Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-12-2002, 10:18 PM   #21
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Bahamut there are lots of kids my age that are b/f,g/f.Personly I saw just screw it.I'm sick of the whole thing!
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 05-12-2002, 10:37 PM   #22
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Someguy, dont sweat it about the girlfriend. I didnt start dating until i was 15. You have plenty of time to get over her, and find a new girl. And breakups happen, dont expect every girl u go out with will never leave you. But you have plenty of time to learn, my friend. Feel better!
Old 05-13-2002, 12:42 AM   #23
LennonCook
Jack Burton

If your best friend is moving, you can still be in touch with them. That's one good thing about the Internet. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Your girlfriends dumped you- so what ?? Theres someone for everyone, and breaking up with the wrong people is part of the process if finding the right person. [img]smile.gif[/img] You're 11, you've your whole life ahead of you (minus eleven years or so [img]tongue.gif[/img] )... you can't expect to find the right person at your age, but you can learn about girls and about yourself by falling in love, and falling out of it. You will find the right girl one day, even if you haven't just yet. [img]smile.gif[/img]

As for your Grandfather, well I can't say anything but my condolences. If you need to cry, then cry, it helps alot. [img]smile.gif[/img] Think of happy times with him, remember him well, and he will always be alive within you. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-13-2002, 12:47 AM   #24
Krishach
Drow Warrior

SomeGuy, I know the feeling all too well. And it's not just why you, I'd bet everyone knows that feeling... And I still don't know why we exist.
Old 05-13-2002, 02:08 AM   #25
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by LennonCook:
Your girlfriends dumped you- so what ?? Theres someone for everyone, and breaking up with the wrong people is part of the process if finding the right person. [img]smile.gif[/img] You're 11, you've your whole life ahead of you (minus eleven years or so [img]tongue.gif[/img] )... you can't expect to find the right person at your age, but you can learn about girls and about yourself by falling in love, and falling out of it. You will find the right girl one day, even if you haven't just yet. [img]smile.gif[/img]
That is so true. Just remember, "there are lots of good fish in the sea" [img]smile.gif[/img]
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 05-13-2002, 02:32 AM   #26
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

That is some SERIOUSLY bad luck mate [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] .... they say that there are plenty more fish in the sea.... but I reckon that whoever said that didnt know what they were talking about
Old 05-13-2002, 03:46 AM   #27
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Glorfindel:
That is some SERIOUSLY bad luck mate [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] .... they say that there are plenty more fish in the sea.... but I reckon that whoever said that didnt know what they were talking about
There are other fish, and one of them is right for you. If you break up with someone, chances are they arent the right fish for you anyway.
Its all part of life, and indeed a uniform part of pubity, is love. The people you love change over time, and yes sometimes it is hard to break away from someone. But there will always be someone else, if you will only give yourself a chance. [img]smile.gif[/img]