Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2001, 06:09 PM   #1
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

Tell me, how is a man supposed to get A+, Network+, CCNA and MSCE certified without winning the lotto? Packages from decent schools around here are going for around 12K. Then, it's $100 per test. You figure for that kind of cash it would be included. Any and all educational benefits I have only cover a small portion of that. The GI Bill is disappointing. They pay a max of $500 a month for full time college. $300 a month for part-time. 48 months of benefits max. *Sigh!*

I'll take em one at a time I guess.
Old 11-13-2001, 06:13 PM   #2
Lavindathar
Harper

I might be able to help.

Are you after programs???

If so, I'll have a nosy if you name some...my record is getting a £1009.09 program for..FREE.

It was around $1200.

*I deleted the program as soon as I found out what it was , to avoid the law*