Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-07-2001, 09:15 PM   #1
Tarinoc
Dungeon Master

Possible Spoiler
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-

Well, I fled Ust Natha SUCCESSFULLY, but then wanted to clear out the beholder's city... so, I rested, and then my journal was updated. It said that I had been revealed and the alarm went off, and that I should have been more careful... but... I'M OUT OF THE CITY!!! Is that supposed to happen?
Old 05-07-2001, 09:17 PM   #2
Halbred
The Magister

SPOILER

*once the demon thing happens, im sure the city knows about you

not sure if that helped
Old 05-07-2001, 09:39 PM   #3
Tarinoc
Dungeon Master

Yeah... I know that they find out, I just figured that the journal entry would say something like "it was successful" instead of making it sound like I failed... but oh well. Thanks.
Old 05-07-2001, 09:45 PM   #4
Gimlee
Elminster

You can alwas try to reload if you want something else.
Old 05-07-2001, 09:53 PM   #5
EdMan218
Elite Waterdeep Guard

to whoever posted this:
when u fled the city, which way do u go to get outta the underdark?
u said that the drow found out...so u didnt complete the silvers dragons plan, i also jus did that...but i have no idea where to go after. ive killed most/all the drows in the city cuz they know who i am and now im wondering aimlessly around the drow city. i cant seem to find the exit from the underdark =(
HELP!
Old 05-07-2001, 10:10 PM   #6
Father Bronze
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by EdMan218:
to whoever posted this:
when u fled the city, which way do u go to get outta the underdark?
u said that the drow found out...so u didnt complete the silvers dragons plan, i also jus did that...but i have no idea where to go after. ive killed most/all the drows in the city cuz they know who i am and now im wondering aimlessly around the drow city. i cant seem to find the exit from the underdark =(
HELP!
Extensive Spoiler Information
If you left the Drow city with the dragon eggs, all you have to do is return the eggs to the dragon and she takes you out.

If you killed the dragon (for whatever evil plan you might have), you need the scroll off of her body. Then you need to find an exit from the main Underdark cavern. You'll find it on the West/Left edge of the map, about half way down. It's difficult to find. Note that unless you have the scroll from the dragon, you won't be able to open the doors to get out.

If the dragon has transported you to this location, you can walk through the tunnels (not the gate she has opened for you) to return to the Underdark and finish clearing out the Beholder lair or any of the other areas.

------------------
Most Subtle Official Straightman of the Laughing Hyenas -- Grammarian Brigade.

[This message has been edited by Father Bronze (edited 05-07-2001).]
Old 05-07-2001, 10:18 PM   #7
Gimlee
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Father Bronze:
Extensive Spoiler Information
If you left the Drow city with the dragon eggs, all you have to do is return the eggs to the dragon and she takes you out.

If you killed the dragon (for whatever evil plan you might have), you need the scroll off of her body. Then you need to find an exit from the main Underdark cavern. You'll find it on the East/Left edge of the map, about half way down. It's difficult to find. Note that unless you have the scroll from the dragon, you won't be able to open the doors to get out.

What do you mean by east/left? Maybe he needs more explanations.
Old 05-07-2001, 10:24 PM   #8
Father Bronze
Baaz Draconian

Then you need to find an exit from the main Underdark cavern. You'll find it on the West/Left edge of the map, about half way down. It's difficult to find. [/B][/QUOTE]

If you know where the Snirvneblin encampment is in the Northwest corner, you will want to take a path below that. The entrance you came through to get to the cavern is in the Southwest. The exit is almost in the middle of the West end of the map.

Sorry for the confusion.

------------------
Most Subtle Official Straightman of the Laughing Hyenas -- Grammarian Brigade.
Old 05-08-2001, 07:56 AM   #9
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Father Bronze:
Then you need to find an exit from the main Underdark cavern. You'll find it on the West/Left edge of the map, about half way down. It's difficult to find.
If you know where the Snirvneblin encampment is in the Northwest corner, you will want to take a path below that. The entrance you came through to get to the cavern is in the Southwest. The exit is almost in the middle of the West end of the map.

Sorry for the confusion.

[/B][/QUOTE]

Agreed. The West exit is through the Kuo-Toan lair. Drow are at the exit waiting for you to lay down some smack on their asses!