Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-15-2001, 05:23 AM   #1
HiTman
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I didn't do this, and I haven't gone through a second time because my friend and I are playing through together, but can you be mean enough to Imoen that she leaves? She seems vital to the storyline... If you wanted to play through by yourself, wouldn't getting rid of her be sorta bad? Just curious. Thanks in advance.

- HiT
Old 03-15-2001, 05:27 AM   #2
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Well I think she will be in the story regardless if she travels with you or not, so it is really up to you so kick her out if you want to!

------------------

Do electric wolves dream of electric sheep?
Old 03-15-2001, 06:09 AM   #3
Azreall, Master of War
Dungeon Master

yeah, in the Beginning you can decide to meet outside, after she saves your sorry ass. Then *what happens outside* just happens and you can decide to go after Irenicus : to resque Imoën, to take revenge or to take what he promised you, absolute power. In BG1 and 2 Imoen was neutral to your actions, but always tending towards the good. If you would go Evil, she wouldnt be excactly happy, but she would still follow you everywhere.
So if you like, you can almost totally leave Imoen out of the picture by just ignoring her...

Say, this makes me thinking (EVERYBODY, TAKE COVER !!!). What if Imoen dies ?? I know she cant die in Irenicus' Dungeon, but what if she dies... say in the assylum ??? Comment please

Strength and Honor !!!

------------------
"The Lord of murder shall perish, because Azreall has kicked his ass badly. So sayeth the Wise Aluando"
- Azreall, Clanmaster of the Order of the Holy Flame -
Old 03-15-2001, 07:34 AM   #4
Charean
Hathor

She has died in my party, and no one comments on it.

She can die or be left out, but you do miss a bit of the chatter on the quests. Expecially when going after Bodhi.

------------------
There are no right answers - only answers that won't bite you back.