Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-02-2003, 08:56 AM   #21
Obsidian the Black
Elminster

Question Mark

ARRGH, I hate scripts. Its just not accepting it, I added the stone of Recall script and still nothing, I have no idea how to add it. I am so sorry Phil for messing you around
Obsidian the Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2003, 03:54 PM   #22
philip
Galvatron

Quote:
Originally posted by Obsidian the Black:
ARRGH, I hate scripts. Its just not accepting it, I added the stone of Recall script and still nothing, I have no idea how to add it. I am so sorry Phil for messing you around
i have made sort of a stone of recall script myself and it's not as complicated as the bioware one. EDIT: since i just started and haven't figured out many things about scripting, so every script i make i think how could i do it in the most simple way and most of the time it works. /EDIT

when the item is used it teleports the pc to a waypoint and when it's used again it teleports him back to where he was. i can post it if you like? though it could be different from what you want it to be

[ 02-02-2003, 03:59 PM: Message edited by: philip ]
philip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2003, 12:32 PM   #23
Obsidian the Black
Elminster

What I wanted is a OnActivate script that includes in it, a one way stone of recall script, a DM Wand script, a FX Wand Script, and a Emote wand script.
Old 02-03-2003, 03:49 PM   #24
philip
Galvatron

what doesn't work in it? the best advice i can give without knowing wjhat's wrong is to include the things one by one and test before you add another item. that way it'll be easier to see what doesn't work and what does
Old 02-03-2003, 04:22 PM   #25
Obsidian the Black
Elminster

Ok, two more Questions. How would I go about making it so you always start form the starting point. I mean like if you enter a mod, then get to an area, then you leave, then you re enter, and you enter at the place where you left, not the origional starting point. How could I make it so you do start off from the starting point when you have re-entered?

Secondly, how could I make it so that when bags and items and fallen treasure from monsters are just left around on the floor for long enough they just decompose and dissolve away. If you know what I mean, could I make a script that gets rid of loose items and bags on the floor after being there for about 3 minutes, in every Area?

Thanks
Old 02-07-2003, 02:01 PM   #26
Obsidian the Black
Elminster

I am sorry, I dont mean to nagg, its just those two scripts are like super important for this mod.
Old 02-08-2003, 03:48 PM   #27
philip
Galvatron

sorry i don't know maybe some1 else.