Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-02-2002, 03:07 PM   #1
Seta_Sohjiro
Welcomed New User

I'm at that castle in Charwood. I already met the guardian and got three oaths from the two dudes and that demon. I got back to the guardian and gave her the three oaths. Then I pressed the "x" button on the dialouge box(The thing told me I could do that in the beginning :X) and I saved the game(I usually want to see the different things that could happen). Unfortunately I lost the oath for the demon so I can't say that Quint and the other dude aren't guilty. One of them has to die.

My question is: Is there a cheat or a trainer where I can put that item(The demon's oath) back into my pack?
Old 08-02-2002, 03:23 PM   #2
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Seta_Sohjiro:
I'm at that castle in Charwood. I already met the guardian and got three oaths from the two dudes and that demon. I got back to the guardian and gave her the three oaths. Then I pressed the "x" button on the dialouge box(The thing told me I could do that in the beginning :X) and I saved the game(I usually want to see the different things that could happen). Unfortunately I lost the oath for the demon so I can't say that Quint and the other dude aren't guilty. One of them has to die.

My question is: Is there a cheat or a trainer where I can put that item(The demon's oath) back into my pack?
You can try to go back to the temple and use the divining pool. Sometimes it is there. It will cost like 150 gp to teleport back though. Other than that, you could go online and get a copy from someone else that has it too. I've seen some people use a cheat command to create items, but unless you know the exact number, it will be kinda difficult to do. I would try the divining pool first. You could try and gate the demon back in, but I am not sure if you can go through that twice or not. (plus you gotta have the items you need to summon him).
Old 08-02-2002, 07:47 PM   #3
Lrd Feanor
Elite Waterdeep Guard

There are no cheats out as yet. Waiting for character editors but so far nada. Go back to the last save before and try again.
Lrd Feanor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2002, 07:49 PM   #4
Tobbin
Red Dragon

I am going online a few for a little while. If you need the item, you can get it from me. My server is called Tobbin and I will set the password for Tobbin. If you need it, come aboard and let me know. I can transfer it to you.
Old 08-03-2002, 06:04 AM   #5
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Just put the blame on Kahlat and you et out no problems.... it doesnt truly affect anything... except you can get the phylactricle (sp?) if you blame Belial.. and the phylactricle is pretty kool... but If you saved before it shouldnt really matter right?
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2002, 09:47 AM   #6
Seta_Sohjiro
Welcomed New User

:X This isn't my game, its my brother's. He goes online a lot, so there's no way for me to get online on my computer without messing everything up. I've went back to the divining pool and tried to re-summon the demon. Both didn't work. -_-

Also, I only had three saved games at the time. The closest one was a couple of ways back, but I already saved over two of the saved slots and I deleted the third one. What does that phylatr-thingy do anyways?