Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-06-2002, 08:09 AM   #1
WillowIX
Apophis

What are you running? (OS, directx, memory, graphics etc. etc.) BTW, I think that huge thing under the room with broken tiles IS the guardian... Have you tried to apply the patch? Now, we don´t wnat you to stop this game becaus of bugs!! Plesae, let us try to help!! [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]
Old 07-06-2002, 08:15 AM   #2
WillowIX
Apophis

Breaking news!!! Here´s a quote from Xignal´s hintsite:
Quote:
Where can I find this evil guardian?

It's usually south of the scarab switch room on the route to Kerah's altar.
WillowIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2002, 02:32 PM   #3
dragonteller
Elite Waterdeep Guard

If he looks just like the rest of the temple guardinn bipeds, only darker, I killed him the first time I was in the Shrine and did not get credit for the quest.

My game calls the red dragon lookalike a guardian of Isis, but killing him does not give credit either.

Rebooted an old game and tried again, slaying the dragon-looking thing under the second broken tile room and the darkened temple guardian guy in the scarab area. Still did not get credit. He most certainly is right where you all are saying he is, but either with or without the patch I can't get credit for him. No worries, I'll just finish the game without doing the dojo quests. Thanks for the suggestions--there's just no workaround for this bug.
dragonteller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2002, 12:20 AM   #4
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

The evil one looks just like a... what is he, stone golem or guardian, or whatever -- the humanoid statue that bothers you (and is worth a lot of XP).

And he is in the area mentioned -- the right-hand door, IIRC.

BTW, the first time I encountered him, he conveniently stayed in the doorway, getting smashed by the door until he died. If you take that approach, make sure to do at least one point of damage to him so you get XP.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote