Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2001, 06:13 AM   #1
Hunter
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Pretty much, I found a better way to cheat for great money, what you do is the same pool effect, gain up to about 100,000, then leave with a coupe of people, then pool the gold into the other person, go by a couple of things, leave, go back into the town hall, pool the gold back into the top person, remove the other char from your team, and add him again, pool the gold, adn you will recieve the amount he had before you pooled the gold from him the first time, and continue the process, untill you have the desired gold you want. Cuz right now, all my characters, all 20(i think its 20) are joined in guilds and have the best going stuff that they can get! And with each over 100 million gold. Which has rendered my 6 main chars invincible. And also, the Spell Elemental Blast, is great, My female wizard went from 10 kills to having over a 100 kills, the most in the party. And my party is like unstoppable now, and always make sure you have SCrolls of life on you, it makes the game easier. Thanx for listening people
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2001, 09:06 AM   #2
aestra
Dungeon Master

This really should carry a "spoiler" warning. At any rate, yes I did more or less the same, the idea basically is to just use a bit of brains to expand your sum geometrically rather than just increasing 1000 gold every time. I usually just use 10 000, 100 000 to switch over just for convenience. And keep some cash in the bank too (like a million) just in case your cash gets nicked by a gypsy or rogue; that way you won't have to start from scratch again.

Doesn't stop me running like a paranoid idiot everytime I see anything that might steal my cash, though, to zap them off at distance.
aestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2001, 01:02 PM   #3
Lord Vaskulus N'Vareth Vaskaron
Elite Waterdeep Guard

To clarify, this only works if the Heuristic Park patch was not installed, correct?

My Thanks,

Vaskulus N'Vareth Vaskaron
Arch Daemon Lord of the House of Sojourn