Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2001, 09:39 PM   #1
chatter
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Is there an easy way to kill the Leprechaun and do you have to kill the living tree to get the seed for the wizard quest?
chatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2001, 10:45 PM   #2
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

You do not have to kill the Leprechaun. I think you may be thinking of the wrong 'Living Tree'.. Are you referring to the one that talks to you? If you are, then you have the wrong tree. Go explore around Cet's Tomb, and you'll find a few Living Trees.
Nanobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2001, 10:58 AM   #3
the_young_one
Manshoon

I am not aware of any easy way of killing the leprechaun. He has is really quick and an annoying habit of vanishing away or else teleporting you away.. Spells such as hands of time, face of death don't work and I once managed to cast two meteorstorm, and four firestorm spells at him but he survived that and vanished away.. I found that the best thing to do was run up behind him and give him a massive whack (blessed up weapons, bloodlust, heroic might). As nanaobyte says, the leprechaun quest is completed without killing him.

If you have the quest for the living seed, then the best thing to do is tree surf to the other sea, hang out west of Cet's pyramid and wait for the bark horrors. Killing Oakenmir will only give you one seed and you will need one seed for each quest member...
the_young_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2001, 12:55 PM   #4
chatter
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks. I just got to this part and thought that you had to kill the tree and leprcaun. Thanks for all hte help.
chatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2001, 10:48 AM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, chatter!!!

Bark Horrors which will provide you with seeds for your quest are most often found in the Lost Sea area. There have been reports of some players finding them in the area around Talrik - maybe you will get lucky!

Oakenmir does not need to be killed, nor does the leprechaun.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote