Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-14-2001, 03:40 PM   #1
Arundel Chichester
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I'd like to thank all the folks who've helped me complete the game. Aside from the Might & Magic series, I rarely complete an RPG. I usually get frustrated around 3/4 way through and move on to something else, or play the old stand by (EQ). But with all the helpful tips here, I loved every minute of it.

I particularly wish to thank Wyvern and Ryanamur for their help. Thanks a ton guys, and anyone else who goes out of their way to make the game more enjoyable for others.

Now the requisite list of likes/dislikes-

-The seemingly infinite amount of customization options.
-Full voice acting.
-Linear story but non-linear exploration

DISLIKES

-Ugh, guildmasters harping forever about incomplete quests.
-Characters clipping on walls and trees and such.
-You really want to play more at the end, due to the new power of your characters (Zenmaster, Guardian Angel)

That said, is there any reason to keep going? I suspect there might be, but I don't feel like treking around on the off chance I might find something new. Anyone else keep playing after the game ended and find anything new?

K folks, good luck to those still playing. Maybe I'll see you in Norrath...
Arundel Chichester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2001, 04:09 PM   #2
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

congratulations!

I agree with you about the need to have more high-ranking roles.... I would suggest to add: Sorcerer/Sorceress, Knight, Divine Champion, Archmage, and such...

clipping of trees and such? you mean slipping?
adam warlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2001, 04:23 PM   #3
AliCat
Drow Warrior

I've played the game about six times total, and I did see both new monsters as well as new equipment and sections of dungeons (especially in the Serpent Temple). The other nice thing about playing the game again is experimenting with different races or numbers of characters. I played a six-character game the first time, and have played some single and dual character games for kicks. Also, I thought it was worthwhile varying difficulty and monster spawn levels as well.
AliCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2001, 12:04 PM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Congrats, Arundel!!!!

May we hope that you will replay?? Or at least stay on the board?? (we hate to make friends and have them slip away! )

Many players have replayed the game, myself included. Sometimes we vary the nature of our party or make other restrictions to present a challenged but the game is very replayable. Replaying is far more fun than just continuing on. You can take your old party through again, or create a new party! Hope you will decide to replay!!

Wyv

------------------
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote