Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-11-2001, 01:27 PM   #1
Weissxx
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I loaded a game in the serpent temple when suddenly the automap resetet, but i didn't mind. When i had finished the temple i wanted to go back to a town and when i clicked on the town gate i suddenly received an error message
DEEP6: RecordPC PCPtr==0Error.
Has anyone ever had this problem before or does anyone know how to solve it?
i allready sent an email to activision but i got an automatic answer tht said that it could last up to some days before i get a personal answer and that's far too long if you know what i mean. Try to stop playing a rpg for some days when you are totally bounded by it.
Weissxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2001, 04:12 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, Weissxx!!!

Tell us about your computer - OS, memory, vid card, version of DirectX - are you running the patch - anything that the machine uses to run this game.

You might want to cross post that information and the discription of your problem into Sazerac's techie help desk thread. Reading through it, you might also find the solution. Also check the BEST TIPS thread as there are some helpful hints in there relating to problems such as running W&W with Win2K.

There are many wonderful regular posters on this board who have solved many problems of this nature - I hope we'll be able to find you a solution soon!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2001, 06:09 PM   #3
Weissxx
Elite Waterdeep Guard

i've got a intel celeron 300a processor that runs at 450 Mhz and 128 Mb SD Ram 100 Mhz than a Matrox G400 driver versio 4.11.01.1250
DirectX Version 8.0 (4.08.00.0400) and my harddisk has only 267 MB Free Space
i've read that this could be a problem, and there should be at least 300 MB but i allready tried to delete some files so that there is more free space but the
win386.swp grew bigger and bigger and i only have a 2 Gbyte Harddisk and i can't delete more files. I've installed the patch v1.00 and use Windows 98
4.10.2222 A. One Last question as i'm a newbie on this page where can i find Sazerac's help desk thread.
thx
Weissxx is offline   Reply With Quote