Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-07-2001, 11:17 PM   #1
Loumistro
Drizzt Do'Urden

Should I kill G'Ezzered Ra or do what he asked I was wondering if he would be to tough for my team a group of Oomphaz Barbarions all at level 26. Is the big amount of Exp worth it and has anyone killed him. The are tough each is immune to one type of magic but only two have plate mail the weapons are Okay. Is he easy or a threat?

------------------
Loumistro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2001, 11:57 PM   #2
andora20
Manshoon

G'Ezzered Ra is really a nice man once u get to know him. I wouldn't advise killing him though because he is the only way you will be able to get at MabbaMadig and to enter Anephas' shrine. Also you will never know the glories of the Valkeyrie either if u kill him. If u do decide to kill him, let me know how u get on

------------------
Carpe Diem, Carpe Jugulem
andora20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2001, 09:44 AM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

G'ez appears later in the game - in Cet's pyramid.

Do what he asks.

Wyv
Wyvern is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2001, 11:01 PM   #4
Thry Cracix
Elite Waterdeep Guard

As far as I tried, you can't kill Gezzered Ra in the Skull Castle, he just deflects everything. I think when an npc isn't supposed to be killed, or when he would stop further things in the game from happening, they get a +3247892 parry bonus, like when you resurrect Anephas in the Shrine, you can't kill him...etc, etc.
Thry Cracix is offline   Reply With Quote