Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-02-2001, 07:31 PM   #1
Bunny
Dungeon Master

Hail Warriors,

After playing through W&W once (and trying my hand at it again,) Baldur's Gate II and IcewindDale, and using the forums of each to help me through I gotta say: YOU ALL ROCK!!! This forum hands down KICKS #1 BUTT.

All the advice I've gotten had been quick, friendly, polite, and USEFULL. I just wanted to take a second to thank you all who make it possible. SPECIAL thanks to (and please forgive me for the ones I'm missing) WYV...couldn't be better, Moni....what a Doll, Show, Ziroc, and Sazerac. You all have truly allowed me to enjoy the game and get through it without losing what little hold I have on my sanity. For those who don't know, not all forums are sooo spectacular.

Well....enough gushing, but THANKS!!!

So close to Kerah, on applications where it states "In Case Of Emergency Please Contact:" she has MY name,
Bunny
Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2001, 09:59 PM   #2
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

what? no response for bunny?

well shucks I'll say it for them.... NO PROBLEM AND HOPE you continue to enjoy this forum and other forums as well!!!

adam warlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2001, 01:02 PM   #3
Bunny
Dungeon Master

Thanks DUDE!!
Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2001, 04:37 PM   #4
VIXEN
Dungeon Master

I second your sentiments Bunny...I've only been apart of this forum for about a week and am blown away by the quality of the people who post here. This is the first time I've been impressed enough with a forum related to a game I'm playing to get involved. I find myself coming in almost everyday just to see if there's any new postings or to see if I might in any small way provide any advice in return for the excellent tips I've gleaned from this site.
VIXEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2001, 06:42 PM   #5
show
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I was glad to help bunny Hopefuly i will continue to help others even though this is my first run throught the game. Hopefully through my mistakes and adventures i can be of assistants. This is my first true RPG game and i love it! I must also say thanks to all who have helped me through my adventures. Thank you all
show is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2001, 09:42 PM   #6
Conan

Bunny, there is W&W work left undone..Things pick up a little threw the second and future games! I Have really enjoyed your posts...
Conan