Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-08-2001, 08:28 PM   #1
MockHuman
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi kids! I'm about to turn my lil people into ninjas and head for the dragon spire... but it occurs to me that I still have a couple of outstanding quests... The bronze dragon and the crystal eyed doofus lizard that lives in the lake. I have heard you guys say that getting back to ishad n'ha after leaving the spire is difficult at best. any suggestions?
MockHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2001, 08:33 PM   #2
BLKCat
The Magister

Wellllll.... If you have Create Portal, Teleport and Call of Home, it is not so bad getting back to Ishad N'ha. I did not, so even though I finished both quests you mentioned, I did not go back and get credit for them. I was much too lazy I guess... AND, both the above mentioned quests will be completed within the 'spire! Don't want to spoil it too much for you! BUT, if possible, and you are close to level 6 and 7 MOON spells, I would wait and get them first!

Hope that helps!

BLKCat

------------------
...Events are cowards: they don't occur singly, but instead they run in packs and leap out at you all at once.
(Excerpt from "Neverwhere", by Neil Gaiman)
BLKCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2001, 10:02 PM   #3
mammawlin
Drizzt Do'Urden

Hi MockHuman! Yeah, its like BlkCat said, the easiest way is to cast Create Portal at the beginning of the spire so you can get back in a hurry if need be by casting Teleport; of course, once you reach the END of the spire you should create a portal here which will replace the one at the beginning of the spire. This is to get back to the end without having to walk all the way through again. Once on the other side of the spire, you may want to do a few battles and then cast Call of Home before entering Brimloch Roon, this will take you back to Ishad N'ha to complete any business you want to take care of there. Then you just have to walk to the spire and go inside and cast Teleport and WaLLa, there you are at the end of the spire again.

Hope this helps you out!

------------------

I can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
mammawlin is offline   Reply With Quote