Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-10-2001, 06:40 PM   #1
catzenpewters
Manshoon

If you're looking to buy Wizards & Warriors, the best price I could find anywhere was on the 'net at www.microplay.com. For the Wizards & Warriors game, plus shipping, it cost me $26.70 Canadian, which is about $17.20 in US$. It might cost a bit more shipping outside of Canada, but with the exchange rate like it is (ACK!!!) I'd doubt you could find a better price. And no, I don't work for them but I saw a few people interested in buying and wanted to save 'em some hard-earned cash :-D

[This message has been edited by catzenpewters (edited 04-10-2001).]
catzenpewters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2001, 06:57 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

THanks, Catz!!!

Very nice of you to post this information!!

>^..^<

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2001, 08:23 PM   #3
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Boy CompUSA really screwed me lol. $40..oh well I was in a hurry and didnt feel like shopping around. BK got it for $30 at BestBuy, which now that I'm thinking of it I DROVE RIGHT BY to get to CompUSA. Oh well
Lord of Alcohol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2001, 08:32 PM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

LOA - just enjoy the game MORE and you'll get your money's worth!!!!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2001, 09:10 PM   #5
CyberPixie

The game didn't cost me a thing...but that's because I sweet-talked my roommate into getting it for me for Christmas I think he spent about $40-$50 at Best Buy.
Old 04-10-2001, 09:20 PM   #6
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Whew! Well, it was still new then. I got it for $30 in October on a Special Bonus Introductory offer at Hastings. I didn't even realize it was on special; all I saw was "D.W. Bradley" at the bottom and it cinched it for me.

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2001, 09:35 PM   #7
CyberPixie

I had been eyeing the game for a while, but decided on getting Vampire before W&W. They were the same price, and I'm fairly certain I spent $50 on Vampire, so W&W was $50. I think it's still on for $40 at Best Buy (I was just there tonight being indecisive about what game I want to buy next) here in my area. Strange.....

------------------
"It is impossible to know all the answers. Content yourself with knowing some of the questions."