Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-13-2001, 12:33 AM   #1
jedi
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi:

I had finished 99% of cript:got the ring, killed the guy, but didn't get
the ring/bracelet, and sword.

I saw oracle in a cave with end blocked. How do I get to the next town. I searched through the coast and can't get to the serpent temple.

I will try to work with toadem again. the trap door don't ope.

thank you for your help.

jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2001, 01:50 AM   #2
Morrak
Elite Waterdeep Guard

when you pass scaban, drop down the hole in his room, swim down and around til you surface in a new area of crypt, theres a ring in there you will need to get, wear it when talking to the oracles... hope this helps...
Morrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2001, 01:58 AM   #3
slug
Manshoon

if you mean the ring and sword which are guild quest items... you must first get quest to see items. i think the ring is in the hallway leading to the secret door in the shrine room; it's in a little room with a chest table and chair, on the floor. the sword is in a tomb just like the signet ring.
slug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2001, 02:04 AM   #4
slug
Manshoon

try talking to the oracles more. one of those words gets that passage opened. it might be "fate" or "face of death" or "destiny" ? ? anyone?
slug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2001, 08:16 AM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Talk more with Shinwiki to get the trapdoor opened in Toad Village.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2001, 09:04 AM   #6
greybeard
Elite Waterdeep Guard

must tell shinwiki "ukabu", then he tell more words to highlight for talking. trapdoor then open. good luck warmblood.
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2001, 05:07 PM   #7
Piëdro

I've got the same problem. I've finished the crypt, got it all. And now I can't find the serpent temple and the trapdoor stays closed. But if you say I must talk more, I shall do it again
I think I've tried it all....
Old 03-14-2001, 01:08 AM   #8
wizmerlin
Elite Waterdeep Guard

First you need the signet ring from the crypt. then when you are talking to the oracles use the keyword "destiny" then they will open a passage to the west that you can swim through to get to the next town and the snake temple.
wizmerlin is offline   Reply With Quote