Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-02-2001, 12:56 AM   #1
Lily the Ranger

Sigh . . . highly undervalued. Wyv . . . how many experience points is a cold worth? I want to go up a level?
Old 02-02-2001, 06:33 AM   #2
GrimReaper

On the Hard setting, does anyone know how much XP each Amazoni Mantrap is worth? Just an approximate would be great. I am trying to plan for role ascension & I don't want my solo character to raise above level 15 in any role if possible. Any least, not yet.

(BTW - the secret area in the Serpent Temple is definitely worth the box stacking and lift rides! My Wizard got about 25,000 XP's from that little area plus the 4 treasure chests.)

Loved the Belfry Spiders with 10,656 XP each at Hard setting.

Thanks in advance for any info. Last time I smote the Amazoni I was playing with 6 characters and was too busy running to notice the actual XP's.
Old 02-02-2001, 09:08 AM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Mantrap = 11609 EX
Junglelilies = 19140 EX

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2001, 09:57 AM   #4
GrimReaper

Thanks Wyv.

Boy, that's sort of cheap. I remember those to be particularly nasty little creatures to fight & they only give about 1000 XP's more than the Belfry Spiders (which weren't that difficult).

I was anticipating more. Too bad.

I am thinking that for the difficulty level, the Amazoni Mantraps must be one of the worst of XP's.
Old 02-02-2001, 04:14 PM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

It would be interesting to know what logic (or lack of it) the designers used to assign experience points to creatures. I cannot see any real logic to it and certainly am in great disagreement over their assigning the good NPCs the highest values thus encouraging players to off everything (without consequence ). Not the way I would run a game!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote