Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-30-2001, 03:24 AM   #1
psychic

I've just killed the zombie guy in the crypt called Flokis Ra, but I haven't got the gold key behind the bars, and I don't know what to do with the statue. And the guy that Kerielle (the girl at the windmill) wants to talk to is a puzzle as well. Thanks!
Old 01-30-2001, 03:27 AM   #2
carg
The Magister

The gold key you can get only much later. F'Lokis Ra should heve left an amulet: read it (right-click and select read) and tell the statue what it says.
Kerielle just wants the amulet of that guy Algamesh. You'll find it soon.
(You can also check the walkrthrough of the crypt that the game provided: see the online help.)
carg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2001, 09:27 AM   #3
Belegran

You can find Algamesh's Amulet in a chest through the second door you run across, from the entrance of the Crypt. The door is locked, but doesn't require a key. Just pick it or break it, and you can get in.
Old 01-31-2001, 03:52 PM   #4
Lord Roberts

Heres a little tip, if you want to gain some extra exp points, rumphy keep returning after you kill him. Kill him then go back to the statue and then go kill him again and again until you get your guys strong.
I did this with the whole party and then did it with three guys and then with two and it helped bring up exp ponits for all.

have fun.
Old 02-01-2001, 03:04 AM   #5
psychic

Thanks for the tips!