Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-28-2001, 02:56 PM   #1
Magnus

I'm newly acquired Ranger was running around alone getting some experience when a bunch of Giant Swampflies showed up. He took careful aim and hit one of them in the left eye and out the back of it's head. It must have passed it's save 'cos it was still flying!

With the Fletchery skill he's pretty cool and I think the archery skill is much more, if not totally useful to that class. If I have the distance I can drop most things like Ratlings, Trolls and even Spiders before they reach me. The Vine magic is all I really wanted..oh well I'll take the other bonuses too. Happy hunting!
Old 01-28-2001, 03:46 PM   #2
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Fletchery is one of the best and possibly the most overlooked traits in the game. It's one of the best "legal" ways of making money. Your Ranger can become a regular arrow manufacturer while everyone is just wandering around the countryside. S/he can create up to 50 arrows in a slot (then they stop, although they can hold more than that.) As soon as you get to 50, split out the arrows, put 4 or 5 back in the slot (so s/he'll have something to work with), sell the rest, and let him/her begin creating new ones.

Best quick money: As soon as one of your characters gets the Bushi Guild "Dragon Arrow" quest, give the Dragon Arrow to your ranger to carry while you're going to find Torin. By the time you get there, he should have replicated it 7-10 times. Split one out from the bundle, give it back to the character that has to complete the quest, and store the rest. Now you have a endless supply of Dragon Arrows! Bless them up and they're worth even more...not to mention they make fantastic weapons for someone with good Bow skill.

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote