Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-20-2001, 09:40 PM   #1
Binky

OK, I swam down the hole at the south east end of the moat and pulled the lever, and the grate to the north is now open. where is the opening to get into the castle??
Old 01-20-2001, 09:53 PM   #2
Moni

Continue exploring around the wall of the castle, at one point it is crumbled & you can climb over it to get to the inner courtyard. There, you will find the entrance as well as the tower to lower the drawbridge if you having anyone with the quest (lowering the drawbridge) to become a ninja.
: )
Moni
Old 01-21-2001, 12:33 AM   #3
Binky

Thanks for your response, but I still cant find the break in the wall..I am only able to go around the east and north parts of the castle..Should I be able to approach from around on the west and south sides..Have spent 3 game days looking for the entry into the castle.
Old 01-21-2001, 12:39 AM   #4
Xignal76

After you flip the lever and start swiming north look down and you'll see a hole in the bottom of the underwater passage. Swim down into it, turn south and continue swimming until you must surface. This area leads to the crumbling wall and entry into the castle.
Old 01-21-2001, 12:40 AM   #5
Moni

The entrance over the wall is on the south or west side of the Castle...there should be places where you can get out of the moat, but I think I was swimming in it when I saw the break in the wall.
I am really sorry I don't remember more details! I'll search for something more specific for you if someone else has not posted more detailed information by the time I return!
Moni
Old 01-21-2001, 12:41 AM   #6
Moni

Doh! Thanks Xignal76! you beat me to my post even!
Old 01-21-2001, 12:50 AM   #7
Xignal76

Moni,

If nothing else I've got most of the required movement mechanics down from the walk-throughs. Shurugeon Castle was my second text walk-through and the first one with graphics. I took four pages of notes and over 100 screenshots.

Good fun!

Great to see you're still here!
Old 01-21-2001, 01:36 AM   #8
Moni

Rick,
Thank you! I do like knowing I can be of help to people! (When I can, lol!)
It was my intention with a search to pull your walkthrough back up to the top, lol!
Glad you were here to beat me to it!
I have a sister who just got a computer & internet service so I have been spending a lot of time online getting back in touch with her & rehashing old times...we have not seen each other in almost ten years & have not spoken in at least two.
I have been keeping this forum up in the "background" while waiting on her to type, lol!
Kerah help me when she gets good at it, she uses a giant font & fills the IM screen with every sentence! (Scroll scroll scroll...ding! back to the bottom...scroll scroll scroll!) Drives me nutz but I have to be patient with her, this is a whole new world for her!
Moni
Old 01-21-2001, 01:54 AM   #9
Binky

OK, I got in . ziged when I should have zaged under water.. Thanks everyone.I was in turn based mode,and when I switched to real time,it made swimming much better..