Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-17-2001, 11:16 PM   #1
Zero
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Somehow while in the Stout mines I lost my writ and now I'm trapped there... how do I hack my saved game and put back the writ that somehow dissapeared? Any help would be great thanks
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2001, 11:22 PM   #2
Moni

The Mine Writ gets unidentified when you use it and doesn't always get returned to the guy who did use it.
Check all your character's inventories for an unidentified scroll that looks like other quest scrolls (the invitation fron the clan for instance).
Chances are, your party still has it.
Its total disappearance is a glitch that a few players have had to deal with, if it IS gone, reload your game prior to going in & try again.
You will be able to read in your text window after you use it "?Scroll? taken" when the guy gives it back to your party. That way you'll know you have it.
: )
Moni
Old 01-17-2001, 11:34 PM   #3
Zero
Elite Waterdeep Guard

No, I definately dont still have it and dont have the energy to go all the way back... but thanks for trying. What I need is someone who knows how to actually edit the savegame file so I can just add the item back into my inventory. oh well thanks anyway.
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote