Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-14-2001, 08:03 PM   #1
skywalker
Banned User

So I'm on my second ship in the Lost Sea heading north at night. And I get a slight glimpse of the undulating outline of what turns out to be not one, but two jungle lilies:

Chan (Samurai Whiskah): Look! On the shore! Jungle Lilies! Let's keep our distance and hit 'em with some Sun Spells!

Lady Shiva (Human Paladin): I say we leave them alone. They aren't necessarily evil. We can sail away and they'll leave us alone.

Kali Deth (Gnome Assassin): No, some one cast Vine of Life on me. I wanna try out my new Blood Bath spell!

Saphyre Mace (Pixie Paladin): Knock it off guys, Shiva is right. We have more important things to do. Now where is that 3-headed hydra's lair. That is creature worthy of our attention!

Sara Lovecraft (Elf Warlock): Hey, um, guys. A lily just jumped into the water and is swimming toward us. Quit the arguing and...Zappppppp.....Ouch......

Kali: ...Sssss... Ulp I think I'm gonna be sick....

Chaugnar Faugn: (Oomphaz Monk): Hey (ouch) Chan turn this ship around and get us outta here.

Chan: Alright already...Nobody ever said the stupid plants could swim!

Shiva: Momma always said to eat my vegatables... she never said they would try to eat me!

(My first lame attempt to roleplay my group. Though it really did happen in the game.)

Mark
skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2001, 08:22 PM   #2
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Mark: That's great! Keep up the stories! This one had me laughing!

Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2001, 08:45 PM   #3
Moni

Hilarious! Thanks for sharing it!

: )
Moni