Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-13-2001, 08:10 PM   #11
Moni

Note to self: Pay attention to that pen & paper over there..the ink is erasable!!!

I have been crowned 'The Typo Queen' in another realm!

; )
Moni
Old 01-15-2001, 05:12 AM   #12
Alira
Elite Waterdeep Guard

No problem at all with the misspelling of my name, Mona. we all do it at times, I mean Moni

If anyone is the typo queen it is me.

More chasing when I change to a paladin-ycck. Wow,I can't wait. You have made my day!

Alira
Alira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2001, 04:59 PM   #13
naw
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Guess I am another unhappy customer of Mekdawa. I have the potion equipped on my priest who is activated, but whenever I scroll to the potion and click on give I get the picture of my bag of coins (which is empty) and can't choose anything else. Wonder what I am doing wrong here, I'll have to try Alira's trick and see if it works for me.

Oh well, that was easy. Just have the item in *inventory*, not in a quick slot, click on use/give and choose give, scroll to the potion and as soon as you meet Mekdawa click on him while the potion is there. I didn't have Mekdawa run away from me either, no problems whatsoever.

While we are at this subject could anyone enlighten me how to trade with the NPCs? I haven't been able to figure out how to do that.

//Naw
naw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2001, 05:43 PM   #14
Benihaha
Dungeon Master

You should get a TRADE option in the menu when you talk to NPC. If they have something to trade then it'll pop up in the same window and you can scroll thru all that they have available.
Benihaha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2001, 05:24 AM   #15
naw
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I've gotten that far, but haven't figured out how to do the actual exchange. Assume I met an NPC who offered me a scroll for trade, it has a price tag over it. Do I just give him money and he automatically gives me the scroll, do I click on the person in front of me or how? I think I've tried quite a many different methods without success. Then again, my funds being at sub-100 it is no wonder I can't afford anything.

//Naw
naw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2001, 10:25 AM   #16
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Hi Naw -

UNequip the potion, just leave it in your inventory. When you click on the use/give icon a new window opens that displays one item that is in your inventory. There are arrow buttons on the top and bottom of this window to scroll through your inventory and at the bottom of this window are the words "USE" and "GIVE" CLICK ON "GIVE" - scroll through the inventory until the potion shows up and then click on the toad. Done!

Hope that helps you!!
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2001, 07:13 PM   #17
VIXEN
Dungeon Master

LOL...the silly toad was my initiation to frustration in this game too! lmao...but with persistance you can "give" the potion to ole froglegs..I found as long as he's still talking it worked. Just make sure you chose "give" I fought with this for HOURS as Wyv can attest and it was simply that I had not clicked on "GIVE"...the items come up automatically in the "USE" format..boy did I feel silly! ROTFLMAO
VIXEN is offline   Reply With Quote