Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-11-2001, 12:21 AM   #1
Moni

Not using hex editors, other gold cheats or buying & selling & we have 70,000! Can't spend it because we are all in training & have the best equipment money can buy or enemies can drop!
I think it is because I explore new areas in the dark...enemies, I noticed, carry better stuff at night than they do in the daytime.
: )
Old 01-11-2001, 01:56 AM   #2
Indiglo

If you have a hex editor, and want more gold, just open up your save game file that you are using (the files are in the same order as seen in the game). Once you open the file, go all the way down to the end of the file, and start scrolling up, soon you will see "BAG OF GOLD" entrys. Now here is what to do
1. ALWAYS MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR FILE FIRST.
2. HIGHLIGHT the word "BAG OF GOLD"
3. On the Hexadecimal side, you will see how there are highlighted values now, in the 2 positions IN FRONT OF the highlighted values, place the value "1F" or try using other values. I believe I used "3E" and that worked rather well too.
4. Save the file and play the game.
Old 01-11-2001, 11:48 AM   #3
teefha

Why the action with an hexeditor???
Buying an selling Arrows+1 (with merchant-trait) makes all gold i ever need...

teefha