Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-11-2001, 01:50 AM   #1
adam mage

Just remembered:
I walked on water (yes REALLY) minding my own business, thinking to myself "Hey! this is GREAT! who needs the raft!"
but somehow, I hurt myself (it's like falling from the ladder). Found myself underwater! I went back to the swimming routine...

what happened?

I must've tried walking in the air...
Old 01-11-2001, 03:07 AM   #2
Moni

...that or you tripped on a turtle!
; )
Moni
Old 01-11-2001, 03:14 AM   #3
adam mage

... or a frog... (busy eating a pixie)
Old 01-11-2001, 03:24 AM   #4
Moni

LOL! Cute!
Old 01-11-2001, 04:27 AM   #5
carg
The Magister

This water walking stuff must have the same origin as being able to jump farther (see Shinwiki's interview with Bradley): look to the heavens and thou shalt be given.
You don't need to look up that high for water walking; a slight tilt is enough and you won't take damage from falling. A bit more of a tilt will get you jumping, but still without the damage, but with quite some splashing sounds. [img src = smilie falling into the sea]
carg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2001, 06:10 AM   #6
Lily the Ranger

How long are these games in the making? And then players find ways of doing things the creators NEVER thought of! LOL! Nice frog!
Old 01-11-2001, 09:49 AM   #7
adam mage

thank you thank you though I shouldn't get credit for it I got it from the site who gathers all kinds! neat, rowdy, raunchy (wouldn't dare post them here!), and down-right weird!

email me and we'll exchange smilies sites