Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-05-2001, 06:49 PM   #1
Erad

First of all, there ARE consequences for Killing erathsmedor.In brimloch roon, on the isles, I encountered quite a few red dragons!!Looks like they are trying to avenge their fallen cousin...but they are no match to me & my party.They are nothing compared to Erathsmedor.2 meteostorms ad one icestorm and its over.But, again, its worth about 17 000 exp per party member (i had party of 5 at the moment).That was fun, though.I wonder why dwarf bounty hunters werent sent to me for killing freydies

Erad

PS.Unpatched version RULZ!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-05-2001, 06:58 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Very interesting!!!!

I also prefer the unpatched version, but I've been lucky that I have experienced no problems with that version. WIsh everyone had been that fortunate and this game would not have recieved as many bad reviews as it did.

I've been hoping to find a red dragon ever since I was first told they were around - maybe in this play through I will be lucky!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2001, 07:12 PM   #3
Erad

I found one near Talrik the Pirate , second was on skull isle, and the rest on the green guy is(lephasomething).There may be more.I wish You luck finding them! (but you must first kill eraths, coz on my last run i didnt and there werent any dragons)

Erad
Old 01-06-2001, 01:32 AM   #4
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

I think they're random, Erad...I got them on the Isle of Sands, and I had left Erathsmedor intact. But you're right, they're worth great HP. Personally, the area past Brimloch Roon was my favorite in the entire game; that's the only area that had truly worthy opponents.

Sazerac.
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2001, 03:19 AM   #5
Erad

There are monsters worth much exp, but nothing which my party couldnt handle.Im just too good or the game is too easy.

Erad
Old 01-06-2001, 05:16 AM   #6
Cygoth

17k xp is nothing. My party of two got around 700k each for the Mother of Crabs - they got three levels each from one fight, and they were in their mid twenties. The three headed hydra is another good one, and the sand crawlers pay off well for random spawns. The xp and cash comes in so fast after Brimloch that it becomes quite funny really.
Every time I go into the rogues guild my team members get 5k every time they're selected - some kind of bug with the Leprechaun quest.
Old 01-06-2001, 06:57 AM   #7
Erad

Hehe, Cygoth, go and kill Oakenmir (the living tree with a name) and mysthic sfinx, they are worth much more

Erad
Old 01-06-2001, 01:27 PM   #8
Gauleiter

The biggest experience points in the game are found in the friendly characters: Oakenmir is by far the best, followed by Erathsmedor and the Sphinx.

Dittoing Sazerac -- first time through I didn't kill Erathsmedor (didn't know any better ), and I still met those red dragons on the Isle of Sands.
Old 01-06-2001, 04:45 PM   #9
Sean Mc.

Cool...so it looks like there is no penalty for killing the dragon then? or any of the other "good" characters?

Works for me.