Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-04-2001, 02:36 PM   #1
Gray1

I have not seen this question asked and it is driving me crazy. I have all three pieces and now I am trying to get back up to the high bridge so I can cross and use them. When I got back to the elevator it was up and I could not seem to get it down. I tried to pull on the rope several times but did not seem to make any difference. I couldn't hear anything and I did not see the elevator. Is there another way to get back up that I haven't found yet? Spoiler is OK as I am quietly going nuts trying to figure out what I did wrong or where I should go.
Old 01-04-2001, 02:43 PM   #2
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

I think you have to tug the rope and wait. It takes a bit for the elevator to come back down. If you tug more than once, it sends it back up again. It should definitely come back down, but you may have to wait 15-20 seconds (real time) for it to occur.

Sazerac.
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2001, 02:49 PM   #3
Gray1

This may be one for the DUH listing. If your are correct I have been telling it to come down and then telling it to go back up and so on and so on. I will try your suggestion when I get back on the game. Thanks.