Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-04-2001, 04:16 AM   #1
CaffeineBoy

I am still in skull castle and I cant get the bridge up.... maybe I dont understand the puzzle but also I can only get into one room.... seems others are here further ahead of me so I would love a bit of help... Im in the skull castle past the lich and vampire lady looking for a relic and the bidge is out and Im really puzzled... anyone help me please?
Old 01-04-2001, 04:23 AM   #2
Davros
Takhisis Follower

I don't know the exact sequences, but if you do a search I have seen them posted. There are 4 rooms, each with 3 of the winglatch levers. You can get across in any direction, as long as the center bridge is up (ie 2 jumps). Look out the window at the direction you want to go - keep fiddling with the latches until you get center bridges up. You can access one room with levers from each direction you can go. So always look for the lever room after you have cleaned out the area.
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2001, 04:27 AM   #3
CaffeineBoy

thanks... Ill give it a shot... (only been in the one corner room so far... wish me luck)
Old 01-04-2001, 04:27 AM   #4
Lily the Ranger

I wish I could remember the lever combos I never did get all the blocks in place. I could actually jump a span with one block missing and sometimes two (good athletics and looking up to the heavens and of course SAVING before I leapt). I found the two that lifted the best combo of hanging block sections of the bridge. The first bridge leads to the center which has three more spans off it and each one lead to new levers that you fiddle with til you get a workable combo to approach your next leap. Good luck!