Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-21-2000, 09:28 PM   #1
McGookin

In the Crypt of Bersault, I came upon two circular rooms that had stairs that descended into the floor. I had to use a crystal to keep a staircase above ground, but could only do one or the other staircase. At the top of the staircases is an altar with a burning flame on top of it, and a small runed idol in its center. I chose the red one (Wizard's Jindol). What are they for, and does it matter which one you grab? Thanks in advance for your help.
Old 12-21-2000, 09:43 PM   #2
Lily the Ranger

Each doll goes in a certain urn which will determine your path. Have heard you can pile up chests, crates, etc to reach the other but you will have to go through twice because each path is a one way trip.