Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-13-2000, 03:27 PM   #1
Sloth

I have finally managed to clear the game, and was bummed on how easy the Pharoah was. He looks like he is one big case of whoop ass, but he really didn't even dent my armor that much. This pretty much sums up my only gripe with the game. It was pretty easy. I had the monters on spwan often and they were at the hard setting, but still breezed through it. The ending was pretty cool though. This game certainly kept me entertained, and I got my 40 bucks out of it. W&W was a little rough around the edges, but all in all a great game. They hinted at a sequel, and I hope they follow up.
Old 12-13-2000, 04:59 PM   #2
Mammawlin

Hey Sloth, just curious if you will try it again - perhaps with just one character? I love the game and this forum, but do agree that I am not having trouble killing anything, except the mantraps and lilies of course! But the game itself has been great and I hate to see it end. I too hope there will be a sequel!
Old 12-13-2000, 05:47 PM   #3
gaunty
The Magister

If there is a W&W 2, it needs 3 new things.

1 the bank needs to have good intrest, say
20-25% and at least one bank quest.

2 city hall needs some quests, maybe get a special city key that only the mayor or lord
can have.

3 it needs to have a very big "chad" problem.
gaunty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2000, 10:04 PM   #4
Sloth

I did have a party of six. I have had to restart my game about three times already, and am not going to restart yet again. I have played the game almost non-stop since October, and loved every minute of it. Gone through three parties. After all of this relentless playing, I will most likely shelve it and look for another game. Anyone have any ideas?