Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-24-2004, 09:09 AM   #1
General Nosaj
Zhentarim Guard

I can't pull the sothern lever in level two of Dragon's eye (I'v already pulled the northern one). I've been told to either "persuade" an alchemist into fixing the lever for me or to do it my self by creating a potion in the lab with a modified Mandrake root. I have a Mandrake root (not a modified one) but I don't know how to make the potion to fix the lever. One of my characters has an alchemy level of 17, is that high enough? And where can I find the alchemist. I have a scroll which tells me of an alchemist called D'hey Jazerrion but he is a way for a while. Is this the guy I need to speak to.
Old 01-24-2004, 11:09 AM   #2
Nightowl2
Galvatron

Okay, first you have to talk to a guy in the prison who wants a modified potion so he can be a Histachii for awhile. Then you have to find his friend's body and tell the guy his pal is dead. Then you find the dead guy's sword and meet his spirit, who shows you where the modified root is hidden. Then you go get the root, then you go to the lab and the alchemist will be there.

A regular root does you no good. You must have the modified root.

Nightowl2
Nightowl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2004, 02:54 PM   #3
General Nosaj
Zhentarim Guard

Tahnkz Nightowl2 but how do you open the prison door. You do mean the prison in level one of Dragon's eye?
Old 01-24-2004, 04:16 PM   #4
Nightowl2
Galvatron

Right, that prison on level 1. Across the small bridge there is a torture room. Fooling with one of the racks will open the prison door.

Nightowl2
Nightowl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2004, 12:58 PM   #5
General Nosaj
Zhentarim Guard

OK, I have completed that but I am now faced with yet another problem. In the third level the metal gates have lifted an I have cleared the area apart from the area past the gate of Sseth. I can't get past, even after casting prayer my party can't get past! There are no other routes open to me at the moment. Where do I go? I have a book of engineering does that help me with anything? (found it on the same level)