Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-16-2002, 03:42 PM   #1
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Question Mark

Can someone tell me if there is any possible way to go from the prolouge immediatly to chapter 5?My game screwed up around then and I have not been able to get back since.I thought I found a way back,but all it came up with was the little detail thingy that the girl is narrorating.I was so close to the end of the game and it messed up.I've already leveled up my charecters and given them the equipment they had when we first left for that area.I was at the entrance of dragon's eye and I decided to call it a night and then it messed up.(probably becuz I killed that snake girl woman and I now know I was'nt supposed to!)
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
SomeGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2002, 07:18 PM   #2
Nightowl2
Galvatron

You can't kill Izbelah at this time in the game. When she takes enough damage, she teleports away but leaves some stuff behind.

As it is, there's a lot to do in Dragon's Eye and beyond before you reach chapter six (and plenty to do there, too). You were close, but not very close, to the end.

What happens when you head to Dragon's Eye? Have you tried the autosaves? Or maybe a save from somewhere in Kuldahar?

Nightowl2
Nightowl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2002, 06:17 PM   #3
SomeGuy
Unicorn

The autosaves would'nt work either.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 11-17-2002, 06:51 PM   #4
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

You can always use CLUA as a last, desperate resort...
Old 11-18-2002, 05:26 PM   #5
SomeGuy
Unicorn

How?I'm really desperate.
Old 11-18-2002, 11:22 PM   #6
Azred
Drow Priestess

Question Mark

By activiating the cheat console and typing ctrlaltdelete:movetoarea("arxxxx");, with xxxx = 6100 for the entrance to Dragon's Eye. Good luck! [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Azred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2002, 12:02 PM   #7
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Yeah and just in case you haven't used it before the cheat console needs to be activated through the IWD2 configuration window default = start>programs>black isle>IWD2>IWD2 configuration. Tick the box, enabling it. Start up a game and hit CTRL + TAB simutaneously and this should bring up the cheat console. Then proceed to put Azreds above CLUA code in there and hit ENTER.
Good luck with it!

P.S. Azred what site did u get the area codes from, i've only been able to find a general CLUA site for IWD2 (items etc.) and it would be nice to have the area-hopping ability.
Old 11-19-2002, 05:02 PM   #8
SomeGuy
Unicorn

WAHOO!! Thanks Azred! The Penguin army salutes you.
Old 11-20-2002, 08:51 PM   #9
Azred
Drow Priestess

Question Mark

Quote:
Originally posted by SpiritWarrior:
Azred what site did u get the area codes from, i've only been able to find a general CLUA site for IWD2 (items etc.) and it would be nice to have the area-hopping ability.
I use Near Infinity, obtainable from this website. Note that you will also have to download and install the latest Java for your computer in order for the latest version of NI to correctly interpret the IWD2 game. All I did was look up the area code for Dragon's Eye entrance...simple. [img]graemlins/awesomework.gif[/img]

I'm certain someone somewhere has made a list of the different areas and their appropriate location codes. A simple search (less than 10 minutes) should produce the results you desire.

Azred salutes the Penguin army in return/ Does this mean I can be a general? [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Azred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2002, 09:56 PM   #10
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Cheers mate, I have NI, just never thought of that one! [img]smile.gif[/img]