Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-16-2002, 04:13 PM   #1
thorin
Welcomed New User

ive cleaned out both levels of the temple except for the one treasure room with the frozen over locked door and oria's inner sactum, but when i try and make the golem send me there in the battle room he says sumthing about not being able to perform that function. how do i get there and kill her so i can go on with the game? and how do i find out about the phrase to tell the painting so it will teleport me into the afformentioned treasure room?
thorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2002, 06:01 PM   #2
flibulzbuth
Drow Warrior

Howdy,
you have to unlock the door to her room first(probably the last black spot on your map).

SPOILER on how to open the door:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
it's a normal key
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
you acquire it by completing the first level of the first rank in the battle square.
Old 09-16-2002, 07:08 PM   #3
Hells Forge
Elite Waterdeep Guard

SPOILER!!!!!

Alright i cant member what i said to that stupid poster on the damn wall. But i know this, to get into that room were it says "Embrace the Shadows" You have to go to the painting and say "Lysan" This will teleport you in there. Then you have to use the lightning gun (Center room) and point it out the southern door and fire. (Make sure that the Embrace the shadows door has been opened). Also, dont step in the big shadow that covers the inner door. Its trapped. When you get in there utter the guy in the altars name. Ask nickademus if you dont know the name. This big tornado looking thing will pop up and attack. You cant attack back, just stand there, take the beating, and he will eventually disappear! Then go talk to Nathaniel (2nd floor, prison) and he'll tell you that you can blow up the glacier. Give him the ingredients for Oswalds Airship mending then leave the temple and head up to the top of the map. Nathan will be there and he'll blow up the glacier.
Old 09-16-2002, 07:10 PM   #4
Hells Forge
Elite Waterdeep Guard

SPOILER!

WARGH! I forgot, you have to enable the golems mode, mess with the switches until he says Inner Sanctum. The door across from the treasure room will pop open, thats orias sanctum. Then once you kill her she goes to the other realm and you cant kill her, go back to the squares and choose the one were you go ethrial. Then you can kill her in the other plane. Dont forget to disable the switch tho or ya cant open dorrs and crap!
Old 09-16-2002, 07:24 PM   #5
Hells Forge
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Wah hahahaha SPOILER!

Alright one last thing, sorry i swear this is the last time ill jump on this! Alright, what i did is i quick saved my game infront of the picture and just had my character say differnt things until BOOm i hit the treasure room and the shadows room. If ya dont get the destination you want, then reload your game and say something else. BE SURE TO WRITE DOWN WHAT THE SAYINGS DO FOR YOU! I know this much howver LYSAN=EMBRACE SHADOWS ROOM
Hmmmmm... Interesting=Random teleport areas