Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-08-2003, 08:52 PM   #1
warnie
Dungeon Master

I mean wh ya finally kill a frostie , hes kinda dead but when ya kill a toatstie , he just keeps on burning? Can some one explain it too me?

another thing , thats got me gander, whats going happen to that aquarium , when the finaly defrost it? this grave issue has been waying on my mind. where the hell are ll those PETA and animal rights people doing about it? I mean that poor whale is bloody frozen in Ice and nobody says boo! This is outragous!

another thing, there should be shrink , to deal with all those dead elves , who blody well think they are still alive! i mean COME ON! WHERE THE HELL ARE THE PROTECTIVE SERVCIES> THESE PEOPLE NEED HELP! like what the hell are you bothering about a stupid garden when ya can be enjoying the after life? someone needs a reality check!

theres more , but hey , i cant over burden ya with too much brillance.

lmao cheeers
warnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2003, 10:19 PM   #2
Dar'tanian
Red Wizard of Thay

My guess is because walking on something cold does not hurt you but walking on fire.....well that might hurt!

2) You have waaaaay to much time on your hands to think about something like that!

3) Even if there dead elves allways have to be very dramatically weird....there the type of people that when they say something all the normal people look around the room at each other, like what the hell is he talking about??
Old 12-09-2003, 08:29 AM   #3
kartetse
The Magister

Hi warne! I'm sure the IWD script writers and storyboard builders would be quite happy with your involvement with their creation! I think their aim was to hint at possible ancient histories preceding the IWD age, the historical presence of technology in this world - or maybe some of the more creative uses the inhabitants might have had for magic, instead of how we think of it as defensive and offensive weapons, only.

IMHO = IWD is close to a masterpiece of ambience and depth, world/environment character and relief - 'tell-hinting' stories that all form the basis of the assumptions that permeate a world like this. Unfortunately HoW (once again IMHO) is rather flat, as far as this is concerned, probably since it only a sequenced expansion of the storyline and not an embriodery of the texture of this cosmos.

kartetse

---------------------
do da do, kick da goo and stay outta da zoo...

[ 12-09-2003, 08:36 AM: Message edited by: kartetse ]
kartetse is offline   Reply With Quote