Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-07-2002, 12:29 PM   #1
Nessa
Elite Waterdeep Guard

[B]Where oh where is Lysan?.....I thought she was suppose to be in Crypt 6. I can't finish the chapter with out killing her but shes not there.....Does anyone know why? What did I do wrong this time? Thanks in advanced to those who will help me in my problem. This and going back to report to that one guy is all i need to do to finish the chapter. HoHum.....Me thinks this chapter goes on forever...
Old 02-07-2002, 01:12 PM   #2
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Lysan is in a cave in the southern part of the Vale (the cave had a bunch of yetis inside the first time you went in and there were three chests off to the northwest under a small tent like structure). It may be that you need to install the latest patch, as her "disappearance" was a common problem in early versions of the game. If you just don't see her when you first enter, try walking north a little bit and that may trigger her appearance BUT if that doesn't help, then try installing the patch.

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2002, 03:08 PM   #3
Nessa
Elite Waterdeep Guard

[B]THANKS!!! I got it done....Hoorrrrrayyyy. This is a very very catchy game lol. Well....I am off to get into trouble and seek adventure. Happy Gaming.
Old 02-07-2002, 06:40 PM   #4
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Congrats! Just curious, what was the problem? the patch?

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2002, 02:47 AM   #5
Nessa
Elite Waterdeep Guard

[B]Yep it was the patch.....I keep forgetting to searchfor a patch online when I buy these games. Sometimes it helps out alot. Thanks again.