Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-20-2001, 11:39 PM   #1
Bujinbiker
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Alright, so Bioware has this great lil add-on available for HoW... and you can ONLY get it from FilePlanet? I use a download manager and it still restarts the entire 71MB download when there's a connection burp. Isn't there a single TotL mirror ANYWHERE? It seems if they'd put 3 months of manpower into a (apparently very cool) freely distributed add-on, they'd at least make it easier to download.

Enough ranting. Anyone know of another url I can snag this puppy at? Thanks in advance.
“You can be killed because you are strong, you can be killed because you are weak. Hmmm... if I had to choose one, I think I’d go with you can survive because you are lucky!”<p>Dr. Masaaki Hatsumi, Soke, Togakure Ryu Ninjutsu
Bujinbiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2001, 06:30 AM   #2
hamster100

I used a peer2peer network program to download TotL. The progam I used was Kazaa (http:\\www.kazaa.com). I searched for luremaster, found two hits and it downloaded over night. Most p2p program will relink if download aborted for some reason.

Enjoy.
Old 11-24-2001, 07:20 PM   #3
Bujinbiker
Elite Waterdeep Guard

hamster100,

Thanks for the reply. I downloaded kazaa and searched for luremaster/trails of the luremaster/totl/etc, but couldn't find any matches. I just keep up on the Google searches, maybe something will pop up.

BB
“You can be killed because you are strong, you can be killed because you are weak. Hmmm... if I had to choose one, I think I’d go with you can survive because you are lucky!”<p>Dr. Masaaki Hatsumi, Soke, Togakure Ryu Ninjutsu
Bujinbiker is offline   Reply With Quote