Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2001, 01:14 PM   #1
Spacer
Welcomed New User

I have went to all crypts and yeti cave and not found Kressslach to tell me about the ice queen and I wonder did I go in some wrong order cause I don't see what they show as map for crypt 5 or 6. help............
Old 11-04-2001, 01:33 PM   #2
Sir Jorlon
The Magister

Okay, Kresslack, is located in a very big tomb. You have require a certain key to gain enterance. his tomb is around the yeti cave, and you should fight those shadows around it. Its in the right portion of the map. His tomb is like 5 areas long.
Old 11-04-2001, 07:45 PM   #3
Lord Brass
Emerald Dragon

Kressalacks tomb is half-way up the farthest side of the map on the right. You'll now when you're in the right one because, as Sir Jorlon says, it's big.

There are several keys to get to journey further into the tomb (some of which you will have gathered from the other tombs around the Vale); once you've assembled these, you'll be able to advance downwards.

If it helps, the computer will load two new areas of data when you transfer from one area to another in Kressalacks' tomb, so you'll now if you've been to all of them.